By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is this woman hot or have women believing skinny is hot gone too far in modern societies?

She looks like an alien...

Around the Network

I wish Sapphi_snake was here to go crazy on this thread so I could ask him why Romanians like himself think this is attractive. I demand answers Sapphi.

eww

No! That's horrid....

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I want Mordreds take on this. Or Rhonin the Wizards!
This used to be a normal thing as you saw with Zarx post. I cannot remember if it was good for the female to do this, but it was normal. I would not, just because the lady in the picture looks too skinny along with the corset.

Well not normal per say but it has been the fasion in certain parts of the world for some periods of time. Most people didn't take it to extreams tho. 

From corsets to foot binding to neck extending every culture has it's extream fashions. 

Many of which date back to the dawn of man, so it's not like extream fashions are new, and in fact they are far less common theses days. I mean it's not like you see girls like the OP walking arround every day, yet in cultures where things like lip discs are found almost everyone does it. There are cultures where to become a man you need to get a large tattoo without properly sterilised tools, and if you die well you were not meant to be a man. 

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

damn fugly.

Wouldn't.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I prefer curvy women, but not those kind of curves.

kain_kusanagi said:
I prefer curvy women, but not those kind of curves.

All curves are made equal. Some curves are more equal than others.