By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171

Those Rayman Origin 3DS Screenshots look really good! The graphics look really bright, colorful, and crisp. I'm really looking forward to playing that game. Anyone have the other versions? Are they good?

Around the Network

Thanks for the Nintendo Zone instructions. So, set SSID to attwifi on router and 3DS and you're golden. Sounds good. Cheers boys.

RF4 looks great!

too bad about the missing woman : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

YAY for Kirby's Dreamland 2. I'm a Kirby's Dreamland fan after beating it on the 3DS. I never played it as a kid but as an adult I absolutely love it.

@Ryan-Mario Speed Run. Doesn't look like it. The build inertia and Mario just keeps going, except in a few cases.

@Capcom-disney. They did a GREAT job with the Disney licenses, my favorites being Chip 'n Dale and Duck Tales by far.

@GDC. Coming so soon! But what's with "Do we really need AI?". Dumb question methinks.

@Zelda-historia. What imagination he had. It makes me so happy to read that, I'm really amazed by Miyamoto's early foundations to building Zelda. I also wish I were as intelligent and that I could draw like him :'(

BasilZero said:
Is SMT Devil Survivor for 3DS a enhanced port of the NDS version?

Yes, it was released last year.

The game has:

• Bigger resolution;
  • Voice acting;
  • A 8th day;
  • BUT NO 3D;

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
happydolphin said:

YAY for Kirby's Dreamland 2. I'm a Kirby's Dreamland fan after beating it on the 3DS. I never played it as a kid but as an adult I absolutely love it.

:O!?

Play Kirby Super Star Ultra for the NDS, its really good!

Okay, I just may get it on VC. I love classic 2D kirby platforming.

spurgeonryan said:

My first Kirby was the Crystal Shards. I am really not that into it. Maybe I should try another one?

happydolphin said:
BasilZero said:
happydolphin said:

:O!?

Play Kirby Super Star Ultra for the NDS, its really good!

Okay, I just may get it on VC. I love classic 2D kirby platforming.

Yes, try Kirby's dreamland on Gameboy, and do try Kirby's adventure. The platforming gameplay mechanics are so fun. Then try to beat K's D on extra with 1 energy point. It's tough.

Animal Crossing 3DS needs to come out NOW!!!!! I really hope they announce the release date soon! It just looks... so... so... AMAZING!

NintendoPie said:

Animal Crossing 3DS needs to come out NOW!!!!! I really hope they announce the release date soon! It just looks... so... so... AMAZING!

I'm guessing it's a summer release.

Love and tolerate.

spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

It will probably be out after Summer if I had to guess along with paper Mario to give the 3DS its after summer boost it will need once the hyper of liuigis mansion, My's and the others wear off. I still wish the Wii version had done better.

All AC Games deserve to sell really well. I hope you guys are right with the release date.