By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "The Official Nintendo News Thread" Thread might be locked for good. If not, you can only view it with your pages turned to 25 posts per page. Thread Under Construction.

Bonus points for me: Is Machina an Awesome mod?

Hell Yes! 167 73.25%

Yes 0 0%

Most assuradely 0 0%

Other option that is bett... 3 1.32%

I want to have his babies. 1 0.44%

Total:171

Yay.... -_-

Around the Network

I really want Kid Icarus! Sadly all my money is going towards the Wii U. >_>

Sonic at the Olympics will sell more once the actual Olympics roll around and the 3DS port comes out. I'm thinking possible 5 million seller across the two platforms.

Love and tolerate.

@Salnax The Wii version has already sold 2 million. Lifetime sales for Wii seem at 5 million with 3DS at 2 million because the handheld version always sell less than the consoles.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
@Salnax The Wii version has already sold 2 million. Lifetime sales for Wii seem at 5 million with 3DS at 2 million because the handheld version always sell less than the consoles.

Upon further research, I have to agree with you about the Wii sales. THat said, I think the 3DS can sell 3 million. The handheld iterations in this series seem to sell 65% to 75% of their console counterparts, and this game should be one of the few high profile casual games on the system for a while.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
spurgeonryan said:
BasilZero said:
Wow Mario and sonic olympic games selling in the millions :O

It just makes me happy that even though the wii is in decline, it can still push out sales. I wish debs would notice and make some more for it.

What are Debs? o.O

I think he meant devs.

Still lovin' the thread.

My first games list.

Atari 2600: (about 20 games as it was from swap meet, bday present 1984)
NES: Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt and Ice Climber (xmas 1986)
Genesis: none (won it from Sears contest, took it to Kmart to return for a SNES :) 1992)
SNES: Super Mario World, Zelda LTTP (bought myself in 1992, well, bought Zelda)
N64: Mario 64, Wave Race (bought myself at launch)
GCN: Zelda Compilation Disc, Metroid Prime (bought off friend $80 w/ two wavebirds in 2004 - just before graduating from college - had no console during college years)
DSLite: NSMB (bought for month long business trip to Australia in 2006, sold when I returned)
Wii: Zelda TP, Wii Sports, Wii Play (feb 2007)
PS3: Assassin's Creed (2010)

superchunk said:
Still lovin' the thread.

My first games list.

Atari 2600: (about 20 games as it was from swap meet, bday present 1984)
NES: Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt and Ice Climber (xmas 1986)
Genesis: none (won it from Sears contest, took it to Kmart to return for a SNES :) 1992)
SNES: Super Mario World, Zelda LTTP (bought myself in 1992, well, bought Zelda)
N64: Mario 64, Wave Race (bought myself at launch)
GCN: Zelda Compilation Disc, Metroid Prime (bought off friend $80 w/ two wavebirds in 2004 - just before graduating from college - had no console during college years)
DSLite: NSMB (bought for month long business trip to Australia in 2006, sold when I returned)
Wii: Zelda TP, Wii Sports, Wii Play (feb 2007)
PS3: Assassin's Creed (2010)

PC: Prince of Persia

Nintendo

NES: Super Mario Bros.

SNES: F-Zero

N64: Mario 64

GCN: Waverace: Blue Storm

Wii

Sega

Genesis: Phantasy Star Online 2

Saturn: Virtual Fighter 2

DC: Sonic Adventure

Microsoft

Xbox360: Sonic the Hedgehog

Sony

PS1: Grand Turismo

PS2: Final Fantasy X

PS3: Motorstorm

Handhelds

GB: Super Mario Land

GBA: F-Zero: Maximum Velocity

DS: New Super Mario Bros.

3DS: Street Fighter IV 3D

Game Gear: Columns

PSP: Ratche & Clank: Size Matters

Well that was random (talking about the FFVII remake 'rumor')

I clicked the link but all I saw was some blog saying that there's a rumor lol

Whaaat? wait, wait... is there ONLY ONE more page to read since i was here last time?! usually there's at least 3 new pages when I check in, often even more... and now there's only one? I have started to refer this thread as "the beast" since there's so many new posts each time i log in :P

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.