By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Strange Sounds heard throughout the World!? Aliens!?! HAARP!?! UAOs!?! UFOs!?! WHATCHA SAY!?!?!

it's called a Vuvuzela, and it's horrible!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Porcupine_I said:
it's called a Vuvuzela, and it's horrible!

Vuvu Hero!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6_S7tNWoqk

I heard that during a phone call http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADE3AmWvPfo

It's obviously Ragnarök. The world is already under massive attack from natural disasters and soon the the polar ice will melt and flood the earth. These sounds are probably made by giants awakening from their deep slumber.

BELIEVE!!!

It's the return of Christ!

Around the Network

Not from space. sound doesn't travel through a void, it needs air particles to bounce off, that's what makes noise.

Silly peoples.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Either viral for a new monster movie or some people watched too much Red State.

Runa216 said:
Not from space. sound doesn't travel through a void, it needs air particles to bounce off, that's what makes noise.

Silly peoples.

The space between my inside wall and outside wall is a void, that doesn't mean there isn't air there.  Sound travels through it rather well, as well as heat.

Interplanetary space isn't a complete vacuum.  The density of the atmosphere within the solar system (heliosphere) is such that it isn't very dense at all, but there is an atmosphere. 

Because of this, sound does travel in interplanetary space.  In fact, the Sun reverberates at a very low frequency.  That sound travels via waves of particles that when they hit the atmosphere they produce a very low frequency noise.  This was discovered/confirmed by one of NASA's probes monitoring the Sun a few years back.

hmm i think that if i heard this for real when walking outside i would still not think its Aliens even though ti believe that we might be visited one day. i mean why would Aliens make these sounds? to worn us that they are here to destroy the planet?

this is marketing for some monster movie and i can't wait to see what it is!! I hope its not a shaking camera film :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Maybe it is rumblings coming from the Earths core because of the imminent attack of the mole people?!