By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Strange Sounds heard throughout the World!? Aliens!?! HAARP!?! UAOs!?! UFOs!?! WHATCHA SAY!?!?!

i hope its Cloverfield 2

Around the Network

If aliens wanted to visit us and had the capability they would remain in secret. Has no one played Star Ocean!?!?

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Last night my dad and I were driving on the highway and we saw a meteorite come down, but this wasn't you average shooting star. It was huge in comparison, very close to the ground and bright as fuck.  My dad actually hit the brakes and so did a few other people on the highway because it just seemed so big and close.

My dad goes "We either just saw a plane crash or a UFO".

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
Last night my dad and I were driving on the highway and we saw a meteorite come down, but this wasn't you average shooting star. It was huge in comparison, very close to the ground and bright as fuck.

cool,sounds like an amazing thing to see dirving down the highway at night,like in  a movie

Above & Beyond

BasilZero said:

Its all over the internet (I guess?).

Videos of it , numerous videos on youtube, hell you can even google articles about it, but apparently there's been some strange sounds occurring throughout different parts of the world.

Is this a Conspiracy?

Is this sign of the End of Times?

Is this aliens? (more like bad grammar)

Is this related to SOPA?

Is this some viral movie campaign?

Is this a hoax?

You decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ2ZcmMxehk

(Unconfirmed) - Reported Areas of the Sounds: http://www.zeemaps.com/300991

OBVIOUSLY, it is the cry of... SLENDER MAN!

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/slender-man

Yes, the Internet is leaking, and becoming REAL.... MUHAHAHAHA!

Around the Network

The first one are whale song, slowed down and reduced in pitch.
The second one sounds like feedback.
The third one is caused by the sound reverberating through the cold dense air. It sounds like traffic over a roadway. Sound travels farther in cold air than it does in warm air due to the density of the air.
The fourth one sounds like construction, considering there is a lot of that going on in Glasgow down by Central station, that wouldn't suprise me that people hear it. But it sounds like metal/steel being moved.
The fifth one sounds like some kind of saw, though the sound has been modified somewhat. Again, in cold weather sound will travel further than expected.
The sixth one sounds like a bell rung and slowed down extremely slow and reduced in pitch.
The seventh one sounds like AC line noise, though again slowed down.
The eigth one sounds like an instrument of some sort, possibly a piano.
The nineth one I'm assume is the heavy equipment in the parking lot.
The tenth one sounds like an air horn reverberating through the cold air.
The eleventh is whale sounds.
The twelveth might be whale sounds, or an air horn slowed down. It's strange that no one on the ground is responding to it. So it's either post-production or it's something people would naturally hear, just altered.

JOKA_ said:

Last night my dad and I were driving on the highway and we saw a meteorite come down, but this wasn't you average shooting star. It was huge in comparison, very close to the ground and bright as fuck.  My dad actually hit the brakes and so did a few other people on the highway because it just seemed so big and close.

You should have followed it.  An ounce of a meteorite goes for more than an ounce of gold.  To the tune of I think $300,000. 

Granted, I think you were probably farther away from it then you really thought you were, but if it was a meteor and not space junk, it would have been worth lots of money depending on how big it was when it hit.  Meteorites are big business.

man-bear-pig said:
man-bear-pig said:
Did anyone else experience a strange smell while watching this?

It smelt like bullshit!

Admit it, it's the smell of poop in your pants. You afraid!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

It's just the governments of the world. Rumor has it they plan to sterilize everyone.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Solid-Stark said:
It's just the governments of the world. Rumor has it they plan to sterilize everyone.

So, Agent Smith in the Matrix found the solution to what he was looking for?