By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 1/9 ~ 1/15

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Go 3DS Go!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Vita isn't dead- it just needs Japan-friendly games. You're all going to look like fools when the Vita starts selling well

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Not looking good for the Vita, I'am almost 100% sure it's going to flop hard in the EU so that just leaves the US.....

Its amazing how this site constantly overestimates FFXIII-2s sales and never learns.

radishhead said:
Vita isn't dead- it just needs Japan-friendly games. You're all going to look like fools when the Vita starts selling well

Which one is going to be the year of Vita?

Around the Network
psrock said:
VIta is dead, but threads about it is alive and well each week to watch the demise. It's funny.

Well we need somthing to moan about until the Wii-U launches, then we moan about how it's not doing as good as the Wii did.

Former something....

Claymore said:
Not looking good for the Vita, I'am almost 100% sure it's going to flop hard in the EU so that just leaves the US.....

The problem when you don't know the user, is that you can't really tell flamebaits -.-

The Vita will get better eventually. Every new system has this post-launch blues phase.

But since I have the oppurtunity...

Ha ha! Vita smells funny!

Love and tolerate.

Vita is DEAD.

3DS not threatened in the LEAST by the Vita.

I'm looking forward to the price drop because that will hurt the used market so I can get one super cheap.

How long can Sony continue to make terrible choices????

Vita is not dead... Vita just had one month on the market now and not really any game that has a big mass appeal at all. Don't get me wrong, its' sales are far from good, but it's definitely not even close to being dead.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3