By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

I've just finished watching Attack on Titan, and I really enjoyed it. Does anybody know when the continuation can be expected?

Right now I'm starting to watch Sword Art Online, 3 episodes in and I like it. I'm watching it to prepare for the upcoming season two, and also to get some context when the game comes out.

Also a show from current spring season that I'm enjoying is Nanana's Buried Treasure, it's silly fun.

And also on Crunchyroll watching Battle Girls Time Paradox, a great Japanese history lesson explained by big breasted heroines. 

And I have a huge backlog of series, some on Crunchyroll and some on my computer, sadly I don't have enough time so I just keep falling behind with an ever lengthening list...

Around the Network

So with Basil gone, does anyone want to set up a new thread or are you good here?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

hinch said:
Gilgamesh said:

Tagging

Just finished Cowboy Bebop awesome anime, great/sad ending. Need to find another anime to watch, I'll post details as to what I'm looking for later. tagging for now.

You should try Samurai Champloo. Chances are.. if you liked Coyboy Bebop, you'll like this one too (its from same guy behind the series - Shinichirô Watanabe).

Thanks I'll look into it

Conegamer said:
So with Basil gone, does anyone want to set up a new thread or are you good here?

He's not gone he just comes out once in a blue moon.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Started watching Space Battleship Yamato 2199. It is nice to find a show that can keep me interested as am not an avid anime watcher.

Around the Network

Why I like DragonBall GT more then DragonBall Z:

It has the best:

Goten

Present Trunks

Uub

Pam

And it has the coolest Goku.

It has the finalize Vegeta we all knew he would end up being like.

It has the coolest action.

Super Oozaru.

A SSJ4 that's truly different and can only be achieve in a different way, so it can truely be the last transformation.

Some of the best villains of all time,

Hmmm, I didn't even know there was a new season of SAO

Really enjoying Aldnoah.Zero and Tokyo Ghouls this season. How about you guys?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

We've a new thread for this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=187653&page=1

Please re-direct any discussion there. Locking this.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.