By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

BasilZero said:
NiKKoM said:
I just finished watching Gundam Unicorn episode 7,,,, WHO THE F THOUGHT THAT THE SERIES SHOULD BE TOLD IN A SPAN OF FOUR 4 FOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRR YEARS?????

The first episode was in 2010 and I completly forgot about almost everything what happend.. I totally got disconnected to even care about the ending.. totallly stupid decision to make it like this..

Gundam AGE's story was told in a span of 50+ years or so? The main character in the beginning was a grandfather at the end of Gundam AGE with his son and grandson playing as protagonist a couple of episodes after he did.

Nooo.. I mean Gundam Unicorn Episode 1 was released February 20, 2010!! then they released 2 episodes every year.. it had an insane release schedule
There was like a year between the last 3 episodes

Episode 1 February 20, 2010
Episode 2 November 12, 2010
Episode 3 March 5, 2011
Episode 4 November 12, 2011
Episode 5 May 19, 2012
Episode 6 March 2, 2013
Special  August 3, 2013
Episode 7 May 17, 2014

You weren't even on the site when I watched episode 1....  -__-"
I can't even tell you if it was worth it cause I can't remember a lot about the first few episodes...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
I just finished watching Gundam Unicorn episode 7,,,, WHO THE F THOUGHT THAT THE SERIES SHOULD BE TOLD IN A SPAN OF FOUR 4 FOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRR YEARS?????

The first episode was in 2010 and I completly forgot about almost everything what happend.. I totally got disconnected to even care about the ending.. totallly stupid decision to make it like this..

I watched the first two... The first one released arround the same time as katanagatari, I remember, And wainting monthly for one episode of Katanagatari was a pain.. So I stalled Unicorn after the second episode, and have been waiting to download the supr dupper hyper HD release on 1080p and 5.1ch to watch it on a marathon later, begining on the first episode again.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I'm hoping funimation will announce the strike witches movie this summer... Anyone know the next events when they show off stuff?

I know this isn't anime, but there is this very Anime like series called; Pushing Daisies

Its about this Pie Maker who found out when he was a kid that he has the power to bring the death back to life by touching anything dead. But if alive for more then 60 seconds and someone or something of around equal life value within a certain radios always dies. And his econd touch to what he brings alive will be dead permantly. He was caught by a private eye about his abilities and now solves murders on the side, and he finds out his childhood friend/girlfriend is dead, and he brings her back to life without killing her, but now they must live in love with each other without being able to touch each other ever.

Anyways, the series is really anime like, for a live-action western series. Here are the first 5 episodes:

Here's the remaining 17 episodes. To bad the ratings weren't good enough for a season 3 & up. So many unanswered questions they could of eventually answer.

Around the Network

Just ordered season 1 and 2 blu-rays of Dragonball Z. All aboard the hype train .

I am the Playstation Avenger.

adriane23 said:
Just ordered season 1 and 2 blu-rays of Dragonball Z. All aboard the hype train .

I wish they would re-animate it in 100% pure CGI (0% hand drawn), like so:

So that way we can have it in high-frame-rate 3D, on 3D Blu-Ray (22.5 MB a second disc).

The last episode of One Piece was just epic.

Next week should be damn good. Luffy vs Don Chinjao! 

BasilZero said:
hinch said:

The last episode of One Piece was just epic.

Next week should be damn good. Luffy vs Don Chinjao! 

Really took them that long to get that fight started? lol

Gotta catch up now :P

Sadly, yes. The arc in the anime is running at nails pace (need to stretch things out somehow) and I don't read the manga so I'm probably way behind in that regard.

Think I'll stick to it though, its episodes like this that made me fall in love with the series.

BasilZero said:
hinch said:

Sadly, yes. The arc in the anime is running at nails pace (need to stretch things out somehow) and I don't read the manga so I'm probably way behind in that regard.

Think I'll stick to it though, its episodes like this that made me fall in love with the series.

Well from what I hear the Anime isnt too far from the manga...infact its taking place during the same arc....they are still in the tournament >.>.

Uh huh o_O Would've thought they'd been way ahead. But yeah, that might explain the pacing of the anime. I guess the animators/producers don't want to have a huge gap full of fillers to fill in the blanks for canon material (like Naruto).