By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official Anime Discussion Thread

DemoniOtaku said:
hey guys! long time withot commenting here... I have been reading, but kept doing other things..

This season haven't picked too much anime, Only watching tree from past seasons (Nisekoi, Hunter x Hunter and Tonari no Seki-kun) and tree from this season (Jojo's Stardust Crusaders Saga, Baby Steps and Mangaka-san to Assistnt-san) only series which I have read their mangas... so I can stall them anytime...

Rigth now I'm making a list of the series that missed past seasons.. just downloaded Juushibu, Copellion and D-frag!... that last one is seriously fun...

BTW, I'm reading JOJO manga, already am vol.69 on the sixth arc, Stone Ocean [spoiler](With Jotaro's Daughter as protagonist)[/spoiler] and the manga is so freking good... have enjoyed a lot the last two arcs...

So what good you watching this season? so i take notes for later...

Unfortunately i dont find watching trees fun, but the anime i've been watching this season are Jojo, Mushishi, Mangaka-san to Assistnt-san and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
DemoniOtaku said:
hey guys! long time withot commenting here... I have been reading, but kept doing other things..

This season haven't picked too much anime, Only watching tree from past seasons (Nisekoi, Hunter x Hunter and Tonari no Seki-kun) and tree from this season (Jojo's Stardust Crusaders Saga, Baby Steps and Mangaka-san to Assistnt-san) only series which I have read their mangas... so I can stall them anytime...

Rigth now I'm making a list of the series that missed past seasons.. just downloaded Juushibu, Copellion and D-frag!... that last one is seriously fun...

BTW, I'm reading JOJO manga, already am vol.69 on the sixth arc, Stone Ocean [spoiler](With Jotaro's Daughter as protagonist)[/spoiler] and the manga is so freking good... have enjoyed a lot the last two arcs...

So what good you watching this season? so i take notes for later...

Unfortunately i dont find watching trees fun, but the anime i've been watching this season are Jojo, Mushishi, Mangaka-san to Assistnt-san and Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

Jaja XD thanks for the correction.. I usually use the number instead of write it with letters...

Mahouka is already in my "to watch later" list... because I read the manga, mushishi, have the first season to watch to from long ago.. or may be read the manga first, not sure.

I'm interested in Captain Earth rigth now... anyone have feedback on it.?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I've found out the release date of the other Anime movie; "Saint Seiya: Legend of Santuary 3D" is June 21, 2014, and here's an exclusive trailer that I won't post in my thread, even though I am putting 2 different trailers for this movie on my thread:

So there was a light novel called; "All You Need is Kill" and then a manga adaptation that stayed true to the source material of the same name, then a anime I believe, and now a Hollywood movie, but the movie is called "Edge of Tomorrow" and it stars Tom Cruise.

Kaizar said:
So there was a light novel called; "All You Need is Kill" and then a manga adaptation that stayed true to the source material of the same name, then a anime I believe, and now a Hollywood movie, but the movie is called "Edge of Tomorrow" and it stars Tom Cruise.

I began to read the manga adaptation drawn by Death notes drawer. There's a anime adaptation?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

I almost forgot to say this ... In retrospect I think Elfen Lied was terrible but Brynhildr in the Darkness has surpassed my expectations which I didn't exactly have high hopes for it initially since it's the same writer that did Elfen Lied.

I highly recommend that people watch no game no life.

Soriku said:

I think most people prefer Takamura vs. Hawk, but Takamura vs. Eagle was my favorite Ippo fight.

My Favorite is Aoki's Title match... but in the anime got cutted a lot... Ippo vs Imabukuro was cutted even more.. a shame, most of the scenes before the matches were removed on the Rising animation.. :/ a shame  really a shame.

I caught up on a few animes this season

No Game No Life
Black Bullet
Kawai Complex
Mekakucity Actors
Mushishi
and Chaika

I must say, they're not bad :)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

I thought I also post this here. It's a Disney Movie of a Marvel Comic Book purely inspired by Japanese Manga & Anime:

I just finished watching Gundam Unicorn episode 7,,,, WHO THE F THOUGHT THAT THE SERIES SHOULD BE TOLD IN A SPAN OF FOUR 4 FOOOOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRR YEARS?????

The first episode was in 2010 and I completly forgot about almost everything what happend.. I totally got disconnected to even care about the ending.. totallly stupid decision to make it like this..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)