By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Was MS Wrong When They Claimed The #1 Spot For HW Sales WW?

Which Option Do You Think Is More Accurate?

The PS3/360 Is Over/Undertracked In EU. 135 23.48%

Ballmer Was Including A Few Jan Shipments. 67 11.65%

MS Stuffed The Channels. 246 42.78%

IT'S 2012! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! 123 21.39%

Total:571

best year or not,it dosen't change Wii,PS3 and 360 is old

Around the Network
xKratosWitAGunx said:
Interesting thread... lets see if I ate my words too soon ;]

Don't you dare vomit those words back up.  You ate them, you keep them down.  You beat anorexia one time.  Don't let it beat you.

d21lewis said:
xKratosWitAGunx said:
Interesting thread... lets see if I ate my words too soon ;]

Don't you dare vomit those words back up.  You ate them, you keep them down.  You beat anorexia one time.  Don't let it beat you.

I will keep my thoughts to myslef until anything of interest happens

Well I can see the 360 being undertracked in EU. Afterall, they have more software sales than the PS3 there the past few weeks yet get dominated in console sales? Something isn't adding up. You're telling me 360 users buy 50% more games than PS3 users? I dunno....

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

The X360 isn't undertracked in Europe. If US sales go down that means European sales go down.

Around the Network

come on,if it's undertracked,not always be EU but maybe MEA
i already said 360 sold pretty good in HK and TW(even many is for pirate),and this two place is biggest and second biggest market in Asia(not including Japan)

btw the Sony estimated PS3 sales and VGC numbers already not right

Slimebeast said:
The X360 isn't undertracked in Europe. If US sales go down that means European sales go down.

we still don't know almost every Europe countrys sales,but for UK,we already know 360 YoY is up,and other is down

Clearly, Steve Ballmer purchase a few million with his own money to make sure that Xbox won for 2011.

The big question will be to find out which region!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Clearly, Steve Ballmer purchase a few million with his own money to make sure that Xbox won for 2011.

The big question will be to find out which region!

lol, probably japan for a start.

Yay!!!

MS officially claimed that 360 won 2011 globally and Sony has yet to refute that statement? shouldn't that tell you that MS is probably speaking the truth?

What this means is the 360 is under tracked in Europe while PS3 is overtracked there. If the 360 sold the same numbe of units as PS3 did from VGChartz estimates, than that change alone would have 360 ahead of PS3 by over 500k in 2011.

...europe again

i guess we should wait the report
keep the battle doesn't help anything