By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CES Microsoft Keynote - X360 66m, Kinect Over 18m, Nearly 40m XBL Users

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
Steve Ballmer 'We're the sales leader for 2011 for Worldwide hardware'

Wow....

Hopefully now the guys that constantly say PS3 = undertracked and 360 = overtracked will knock it off...at least for a while.

I expect there to be some meltdowns and excuses in your thread now (much like what a few 360 fans were doing when it looked like the PS3 had won)

Unfortunately we're already getting it, 1.6m is not a viable amount to have on shelves for the 360, and they're coming up with whatever they can to discredit it.

Well now that they've announced they were #1 for the year people can't really discredit it. they can make it look like it wasn't an impressive feat though I guess.

With these new numbers I am very sure the 360 will be the best selling console next year as well...also my 360 2012 prediction could end up being slightly on the low side (I originally thought it was quite a bit too high)

Around the Network
Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
Steve Ballmer 'We're the sales leader for 2011 for Worldwide hardware'

Wow....

Hopefully now the guys that constantly say PS3 = undertracked and 360 = overtracked will knock it off...at least for a while.

I expect there to be some meltdowns and excuses in your thread now (much like what a few 360 fans were doing when it looked like the PS3 had won)

Unfortunately we're already getting it, 1.6m is not a viable amount to have on shelves for the 360, and they're coming up with whatever they can to discredit it.

here we go, i expected them to say it. 

So? You preemptively came up with a response, gratz.

pretty much, means nothing to me. congrats to MS.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I like Ballmer, just look how passionate he is about what he is saying. Sounds Clichê but you got to love the enthusiasm.

Don´t understand how can people use Kinect to navigate the interface, makes no sense to me.

Microsoft understands that more important then Hardware, software and apps sell a machine, Windows 8 looks sexy.

The GAF thread on this is superb.

Carl2291 said:
The GAF thread on this is superb.

yeah I'm following that too :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

metro metro metro
window window window

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
Interactive tv? Too bad its ahead of its time especially if Sesame street is the only thing that is capable of doing it....unless some other shows do it o.o.

National Geographic is another one. 

I enjoyed that. Not for gaming reasons though.

Windows 8 looks awessome.

Also MS CEO says and quote

" Xbox 360 was the number 1 selling console WorldWide last year. "

VGC your numbers are wrong.

Also 66 million active  Live users now.

trasharmdsister12 said:
smroadkill15 said:
BasilZero said:
Interactive tv? Too bad its ahead of its time especially if Sesame street is the only thing that is capable of doing it....unless some other shows do it o.o.

National Geographic is another one.

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

oh hell ya.

Win8 will be a massive fail on business desktop systems, so vista and 7 will stay installed on millions of devices for a long, long time.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse