By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CES Microsoft Keynote - X360 66m, Kinect Over 18m, Nearly 40m XBL Users

w
t
f

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

And now I'm done watching.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

M.U.G.E.N said:
w
t
f

This! What in the bloody world am I watching!? It's beyond horrendous...

I just started watching and this is how they welcome me!

psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

I;m pretty sure MS would have bragged about that intead of saying " best US " not world wide. 

They only need to ship that much to brag, Sony need to ship a minimum of 7.5m this Q4 just to draw. That's a minimum

THey still said nothing about it in a huge stage. I was really on to something yesterday. If MS shipped over 8.4 million, I expect Sony to be very close in shipment. 

Yeah if you expect Sony to be down 1m year over year next Q.

"Somebody CAAALLLL Eddy Murphy!"

W...T...F...

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Steve Ballmer 'We're the sales leader for 2011 for Worldwide hardware'

forest-spirit said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
w
t
f

This! What in the bloody world am I watching!? It's beyond horrendous...

I just started watching and this is how they welcome me!

I didn't understand a single thing they sang about..I was just laughing :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

I;m pretty sure MS would have bragged about that intead of saying " best US " not world wide. 

They only need to ship that much to brag, Sony need to ship a minimum of 7.5m this Q4 just to draw. That's a minimum

THey still said nothing about it in a huge stage. I was really on to something yesterday. If MS shipped over 8.4 million, I expect Sony to be very close in shipment. 

you guys said the same thing last year. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

finally, xbox stuff.

psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

you guys said the same thing last year. 

You're not listening though. Sony have said they're on track for their forecast. If they ship close to 8.4m this Q, that leaves 1.1m for Q1, down 1m Year over year, (and last year they expected 2.8m before the tusnami.)