By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CES Microsoft Keynote - X360 66m, Kinect Over 18m, Nearly 40m XBL Users

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

MS: 18 Million Kinect Sensors Sold, Xbox 360 best US console(66 Million sold)

Woah that means the 360 is what? 500k undertracked? and Kinect is 1 million undertracked?

I'm assuming these are shipped figures.

probably about 800k~ undertracked, depending on how many are on shelves. 8.4m~ shipped this Q

Kinect about 1.5m undertracked, at least

Around the Network

why is this in this section! :D no wonder I didn't see it

Windows 8 time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

Woah that means the 360 is what? 500k undertracked? and Kinect is 1 million undertracked?

probably about 800k~ undertracked, depending on how many are on shelves. 8.4m~ shipped this Q

so, my predictions werent far off, 360 sold over 3 million for sure in NPD. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Windows 8 looks beautiful

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

Damn! So that means the 360 could be the best selling console of 2011 if the PS3 isn't significantly undertracked as well. 

Around the Network

someone remind her to breath lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
someone remind her to breath lol

Ha, yeah I thought the same .. relax girl ...

yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

Damn! So that means the 360 could be the best selling console of 2011 if the PS3 isn't significantly undertracked as well. 

I;m pretty sure MS would have bragged about that intead of saying " best US " not world wide. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

I;m pretty sure MS would have bragged about that intead of saying " best US " not world wide. 

They only need to ship that much to brag, Sony need to ship a minimum of 7.5m this Q4 just to draw. That's a minimum

Seece said:
psrock said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:
Seece said:

They only need to ship that much to brag, Sony need to ship a minimum of 7.5m this Q4 just to draw. That's a minimum

THey still said nothing about it in a huge stage. I was really on to something yesterday. If MS shipped over 8.4 million, I expect Sony to be very close in shipment. 

Next Gen