By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you noticed that there are "some" Asians in the West who try to hide their culture?

lol wtf is this

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
amp316 said:
Why do I, a white American play Asian games and watch their cartoons?

How is that wanting to be asian? i never said anything about watching someone else's shows. read the thread again

I trust no one, not even myself.

FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:

How is that wanting to be asian? i never said anything about watching someone else's shows. read the thread again

I read it.

So dyeing your hair blonde makes you want to be white?  My white girlfriend must dye her hair blonde to be whiter.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:

I read it.

So dyeing your hair blonde makes you want to be white?  My white girlfriend must dye her hair blonde to be whiter.

only a white person can have natural blond hair... use your brain

FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:
FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:

I read it.

...and if a white person doesn't have natural blonde hair and dyes it to be blonde, does that make them insecure and want to be whiter?  Is this a problem?

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Who cares? Why limit yourself to your "native" culture? Be who you want to be, and don't let others tell you to be someone your not.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

amp316 said:
FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:
FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:

I read it.

...and if a white person doesn't have natural blonde hair and dyes it to be blonde, does that make them insecure and want to be whiter?  Is this a problem?

dude just stop it.. u are embarassing yourself..  but nice attempt at trying to sound smart. i'll give you that. hehe

FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:
FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:
FattyDingDong said:
amp316 said:

I read it.

dude just stop it.. u are embarassing yourself..  but nice attempt at trying to sound smart. i'll give you that. hehe

I'm embarassing myself?  I didn't author this thread.

Anyhow, have fun with your thread.  I have to run.

Robbie2010 said:
Better question why do non asians get random phrases tattoed on their bodies in kanji and other asian scripts?

That's a very good question.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

FattyDingDong said:
Level1Death said:
What the hell!?!

Do you understand English? or are you just slow?

I don't know, maybe you should try Google to find out.