By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 2012 Sales Predictions

man-bear-pig said:
Seece, you should take predictions by private message and hide the table until voting closes. I dont want people stealing my numbers!

Ha, no that's far too much work, and people would lie and say I'm trying to frame them for bad predictions

Around the Network
Seece said:
man-bear-pig said:
Seece, you should take predictions by private message and hide the table until voting closes. I dont want people stealing my numbers!

Ha, no that's far too much work, and people would lie and say I'm trying to frame them for bad predictions

Every single one of them has copied my predictions! 

pezus said:
Why are people saying PS3 won't have a price cut? I think it's pretty obvious Sony will cut PS3's price by $50 if they're looking down YOY. $100 in two years is the norm for the PS3.

Even if they're forced to drop Vita's price first?

In my tradition of predictions i'll probably be horribly off on most of these. I won't bother with handhelds cause I wouldn't even know where to begin with them.

Wii: 8.1 million

360: 15.4 million 

PS3: 14 million

Wii U: 3.5 million

For software predictions can we put them in anytime as long as it's a week or two before the game comes out?

yo_john117 said:

In my tradition of predictions i'll probably be horribly off on most of these. I won't bother with handhelds cause I wouldn't even know where to begin with them.

For software predictions can we put them in anytime as long as it's a week or two before the game comes out?

Feel free, stuff that's added to the OP will be between now and Jan 14th though. But you can keep those predictions here for a record of them if you like.

Around the Network

Wii: 8M
3DS: 21M
Wii U: 4M
DS: 4M
360: 14.5M
PS3: 12M
PSP: 4M
Vita: 7M

Wii - 7 million
Wii U - 2 million
PS3 - 15.5 million
360 - 14.5 million
PS2 - 1.5 million
DS - 5 million
3DS - 20 million
Vita - 9 million
PSP - 3 million

Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Feel free, stuff that's added to the OP will be between now and Jan 14th though. But you can keep those predictions here for a record of them if you like.

Ok I'm going to put one software bet in now.

I think Halo 4's FW will be 5.1 million

ooo....so I can predict anything sales related? hmmm....I'll make some guesses on the smaller stuff then.

Atelier Meruru will open at 25,000 in the US.

Ni No Ku Ni will open at 50,000 in the US.

Xenoblade Chronicles will open at 90,000 in the US.

The Last Story will open at 15,000 in EU

Carpe Fulgur's third game will sell better than their 2nd (hard to track but something I think will occur)

Torillian said:
ooo....so I can predict anything sales related? hmmm....I'll make some guesses on the smaller stuff then.

Atelier Meruru will open at 25,000 in the US.

Ni No Ku Ni will open at 50,000 in the US.

Xenoblade Chronicles will open at 90,000 in the US.

The Last Story will open at 15,000 in EU

Carpe Fulgur's third game will sell better than their 2nd (hard to track but something I think will occur)

90k for xenoblade chronicles? Its already got like 70k pre-orders, i think.

@yo-john that is very optomistic for halo 4, I hope you're right!