By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Skyrim stats/discussion thread.

Tagged games:

Barozi said:
Khuutra said:
Only stat I have really high right now is Smithing (but I'm only level 20 or so). Daedric armor blah blah blah.

What's the best and quickest way to level up my Alchemy? I get the idea for leveling Enchantment, it's just going to take a while.

Haven't done it yet but....
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alchemy

Giant's Toes and Wheat, huh.... all right. Guess I'll give that a go, then...

Around the Network

Ill post mine later

I have so much loot but I can't do anything with it because all the stores have such little cash that I sell like two pieces of jewelry and their out of money. Anybody have any tips on getting around this?

Oh and I think my level is in the upper 30's and I have a full set of dragon armour and my weapon of choice is dual wielding two ebony swords, one with fire enchantments and the other with life and stamina leeching enchantments

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Barozi said:
yo_john117 said:

Anyways I'll start out with my stats. I'm at 107 hours of playtime, level 59 and I'm done with all the achievement quests except for a few quests in the main questline. I have full draedic, dragon armor and 2 pieces of jewelry each with 2 enchantments (+ 122 stamina, + 160% bows and 1 handed and + 122 health). My main 2 weapons are a draedic bow that does 223 normal and 45 fire damage and a draedic mace that does 168 normal and 45 fire damage.

My highest skills are as follows.

Lockpicking (100), Enchanting (100), Pickpocket (100), Smithing (100), Archery (96), Sneak (88), Speech (80), Heavy Armor (79), Alchemy (77) and Destruction (64)

93 hours in the game
level 52(.5)  ^^
Smithing (100), Enchanting (100), Heavy Armor (100), Archery (90), Lockpicking (85), Block (82), One-Handed (75), Conjuration (61), Sneak (56), Speech (53)
7 achievements left (none of them is quest related)

Full draedic armor; Enchantments: health increase 50 points, Health regeneration 25% faster, One-handed 80%, Bows 80%, Magicka regeneration 50%
Necklace + ring with another 80% One-Handed and 80% Bows
Daedric Bow with 273 damage (without the arrows) and 31 fire damage
Ebony Mace (because as far as I've seen the Daedric one has the same damage) with 214 damage points and 31 fire damage.
Also Armor Rating of 822.

Damn how did you get your bow to do 273 damage? I have all the damage perks for archery and have the bow is legendary and I have 160% extra bow damage and it does way less damage then your bow does.

Mendicate Bias said:
I have so much loot but I can't do anything with it because all the stores have such little cash that I sell like two pieces of jewelry and their out of money. Anybody have any tips on getting around this?

Oh and I think my level is in the upper 30's and I have a full set of dragon armour and my weapon of choice is dual wielding two ebony swords, one with fire enchantments and the other with life and stamina leeching enchantments

If you finish the Thieves Guild questline you will unlock a couple of fences that have 4,000 gold each. Specifically in the ragged flagoon there will be a girl there that will buy anything off of you and has 4,000 gold plus 4 merchents a few feet away that all have over 1,000 gold. You can also get your speech up and unlock a perk that makes every merchent in Skyrim have 2,000 gold.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Barozi said:
Khuutra said:
Only stat I have really high right now is Smithing (but I'm only level 20 or so). Daedric armor blah blah blah.

What's the best and quickest way to level up my Alchemy? I get the idea for leveling Enchantment, it's just going to take a while.

Haven't done it yet but....
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Alchemy

Giant's Toes and Wheat, huh.... all right. Guess I'll give that a go, then...

maybe this helps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rqYCz1D40Q&feature=related

yo_john117 said:
Mendicate Bias said:

If you finish the Thieves Guild questline you will unlock a couple of fences that have 4,000 gold each. Specifically in the ragged flagoon there will be a girl there that will buy anything off of you and has 4,000 gold plus 4 merchents a few feet away that all have over 1,000 gold. You can also get your speech up and unlock a perk that makes every merchent in Skyrim have 2,000 gold.

Thanks for that. I have finished the thieves guild questline but I never realized how much gold that girl had in the ragged flagon or that there were multiple merchants down there. Its not like I really need the gold since I have like 120,000 anyways but its going to be nice to sell a ton of stuff off.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

yo_john117 said:
Barozi said:
yo_john117 said:

Anyways I'll start out with my stats. I'm at 107 hours of playtime, level 59 and I'm done with all the achievement quests except for a few quests in the main questline. I have full draedic, dragon armor and 2 pieces of jewelry each with 2 enchantments (+ 122 stamina, + 160% bows and 1 handed and + 122 health). My main 2 weapons are a draedic bow that does 223 normal and 45 fire damage and a draedic mace that does 168 normal and 45 fire damage.

My highest skills are as follows.

Lockpicking (100), Enchanting (100), Pickpocket (100), Smithing (100), Archery (96), Sneak (88), Speech (80), Heavy Armor (79), Alchemy (77) and Destruction (64)

93 hours in the game
level 52(.5)  ^^
Smithing (100), Enchanting (100), Heavy Armor (100), Archery (90), Lockpicking (85), Block (82), One-Handed (75), Conjuration (61), Sneak (56), Speech (53)
7 achievements left (none of them is quest related)

Full draedic armor; Enchantments: health increase 50 points, Health regeneration 25% faster, One-handed 80%, Bows 80%, Magicka regeneration 50%
Necklace + ring with another 80% One-Handed and 80% Bows
Daedric Bow with 273 damage (without the arrows) and 31 fire damage
Ebony Mace (because as far as I've seen the Daedric one has the same damage) with 214 damage points and 31 fire damage.
Also Armor Rating of 822.

Damn how did you get your bow to do 273 damage? I have all the damage perks for archery and have the bow is legendary and I have 160% extra bow damage and it does way less damage then your bow does.

you got all 5 levels of the first archery perk ?

oh also used smithing enhancing enchantment, to get better armor and weapon damage.

Ok, i cant be bothered actually checking but im level 72 (i think) and ive got 1000/1000 G with like 90 hours of play time.

You know I still haven't found a single piece of Fortify Smithing equipment? This is getting tedious.