By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Skyrim stats/discussion thread.

Tagged games:

So I've been storing all my crap in this one barrel outside the war maiden in whiterun. Even though its a public barrel it is known to be secure and it has been secure for the entirety of the game. Well I just went to check the barrel and almost everything is gone. Were talking the loot I've collected over 50 plus levels and its all gone. I tried going back to an earlier save but I have no idea when it happened, I'm so pissed

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:
So I've been storing all my crap in this one barrel outside the war maiden in whiterun. Even though its a public barrel it is known to be secure and it has been secure for the entirety of the game. Well I just went to check the barrel and almost everything is gone. Were talking the loot I've collected over 50 plus levels and its all gone. I tried going back to an earlier save but I have no idea when it happened, I'm so pissed

thats where ive been storing my stuff. IT happend once to be but i had just saved it thank you for the heads up

Isn't the house in Whiterun really cheap compared to a few others in Skyrim ?

Barozi said:

It is and I own it but I hate having to run over and load the house when I can just take two steps and have all my loot infront of me. Since that incident though I'm keeping all my stuff in my house now.

I seriously lost something like 50 dragon bones and scales not to mention all the rare weapons, armor and potions

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Mendicate Bias said:
Barozi said:

It is and I own it but I hate having to run over and load the house when I can just take two steps and have all my loot infront of me. Since that incident though I'm keeping all my stuff in my house now.

I seriously lost something like 50 dragon bones and scales not to mention all the rare weapons, armor and potions

To be honest I don't care anymore about my loot. It was fun collecting it but I have too much money so I don't need to sell it and none of them can have better stats than the items I have already crafted.

Only things I "need" are soul gems to refill my extra fire damage and I haven't stored any of them at my home.

That reminds me of one thing I miss in Skyrim and can be abused really easily through skill upgrades. Non-degradable armor and weapons. That was the reason to actually look for the same kind of weapons in Fallout.

Around the Network

I've lost most point in the game my armor is 1050 each with super enchanting which makes my guy a walking tank...

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
I've lost most point in the game my armor is 1050 each with super enchanting which makes my guy a walking tank...

The effective limit for armor protection is in the mid-500's. After that it's all just extra fluff, with no added protection.

Khuutra said:
Blacksaber said:

The effective limit for armor protection is in the mid-500's. After that it's all just extra fluff, with no added protection.

Indeed but I needed a reason to stop collecting smithing supplies so with that I never need to touch one again.

Former something....