By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous 2 looks horrible

Get a SD TV... Everything will be blurred and washed out so you won't notice the AA

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Seece said:
VetteDude said:
OH NOEZ A GAME THAT DOESN'T LOOKS LIKEZ UNCHARTED IT MUST NOT BE FUN

Get over yourself, enjoy the gameplay. Not all games are based off having the best visuals.

Indeed, surely it's a good thing the backbone of infamous isn't its graphics ...

i would say inFAMOUS 2 has  the best or close to the best graphics for an open world game there is. i can only think of a few that are around the same quality graphically wise. Assassins Creed, Red Dead Redemption, Just Cause 2 are the only others that come to mind. 

im not saying infamous 2 has better graphics than those games, but around the same.

For a sandbox game my expectations aren't very high.

I still think the original Crackdown looks great.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

What? LOL. This is ridiculous it's visuals are actually rather impressive unless you consider U3 a standard, but that is just plain ignorant which is what I consider you now.

Ajescent said:
o_O.Q said:
get a gaming pc, consoles don't seem to live up to your graphical expectations

But then he wouldn't be able to play Infamous 2...you clearly didn't think it through did you?

well my point is just that if as he says the visuals are so bad that he can't get into it maybe he should invest his time in pc games that look better

Around the Network

Really under rated game, and this is coming from someone who hated the first Infamous.

Rent or look for a cheap copy guys. The gameplay and pacing are superb. Plus the story/endings aren't half bad.

Back to OP, the visuals are the last thing you want to worry about, just enjoy a wonderful game that is Infamous 2.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

fyi, I'm not saying the visuals are bad either, I just don't want to argue it. I personally thought the game looked fantastic.

...which is making me become wary of the Op's intentions now :/

Edit: yep, a quick look at the OP's profile and a kid could see this a flame thread. I'll leave that to the mods to judge tough.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

For a developer of Sucker Punch's size who only developed cartoonish games that weren't sandbox style in the past, it looks great.

... Wow. I honestly thought the game looked amazing for a sandbox game. Then again, inF1 still looks fine to me so perhaps i'm not the best judge.

4 ≈ One

Being an open world game looks quite good