By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 12/19 ~ 12/25

3DS killing it, as usual in Japan

Those are some atrocious numbers for the Vita, Sony will have a hard time killing the PSP in Japan that thing is still selling.

spurgeonryan said:

Wii selling good! It always amazes, even though there is so much doom and gloom on it.

Wii is down 43k from last year, if you don´t understand that the Wii is declining quick, IDK what to tell you. No one said, and will never say that a Nintendo console as cheap as the Wii will not sell on Holiday season, what most people understand is that you have to keep your home console relevant by giving people games, and in my mind Nintendo could have done a lot better after the Wii prime.

And PS3 is up 13k on last year, surprising nice numbers

SMH on dance games selling in Japan

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Peaked witch hat and fashionable.

What the Hell is that game?

And there is the PS2 still chugging along.

I wonder what would happen to DS sales if the price were to finally come down on it? Would people buy it or would they still just be out there buying the 3DS?

(It was google translation, the game is actually called something else, here a new software list, with perfectly correct titles.)

I honestly thought PS3 would do better, Wii worse and PS Vita... well, i don`t want tobe one more who damns consoles from the get go, but i honestly can`t understand how it sold so low. As enrageorange mentioned, they haven`t even sold the first shipment in two weeks.

VITA ?!!!

Going from shipping 500k with addition 200k "rumour" to now... This is mind boggling.

Around the Network

wow horrendous sales for Vita. It needs a blockbuster title quickly.

Galaki said:
Going from shipping 500k with addition 200k "rumour" to now... This is mind boggling.

Lack of information versus solid data. Pretty much was a snowball effect with that rumour, since it was the only piece of information about sales before solid data, so every site jumped on it. 

Maybe it has something to do with the Wi-fi model being sold out almost everywhere ?
Still bad sales though :(

pezus said:

OMG Vita is a flop

Pezus, don't think anyone said that, but people do see this as a bad launch in Japan. I love that picture by the way, that kid can read!

The awful thing for Sony is that they can hardyl drop the price.

This is already an hyper competitive price for the hardware, they are already losing a lot of money on it