By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 12/19 ~ 12/25

3DS outsold the rest of the combined systems

Around the Network

No Zelda in the top 20 :/

There must have been Vita shortages. This can´t be true.

2,500 back then for 3DS in Japan? I don't think so lol I thought it was hovering around 25k + while getting beaten by the PSP then?

Then again I think Vita's second week on market was way worse than what happened to the 3DS?

Fingers crossed for Vita, very bad news.

.... Impressive sales! from Just Dance Wii... really good...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Acevil said:
spurgeonryan said:
It's always you with the Media Create isn't it.

I guess I will not be eating the printed off copy of my recent thread after all.

Wii selling good! It always amazes, even though there is so much doom and gloom on it.

It is either me, Sh1nn or Noctis. 

Then it will not pain you to know that it was Seece or myself two weeks ago! Yeah Shwinn just comes out of nowhere and post it most of the time which is kind of crazy because you do not see him anywhere on the site most of the time. I guess I Love Giggs would be the same though. Just their forte I guess.

That might be Enterbrain (sp), not media create. 

Btw do the Vita numbers take into account for the imports to all over the world as of now? Anyone knows?

man-bear-pig said:
Acevil said:
man-bear-pig said:
Ouch! Horrendous vita sales, By the start of february i dont even want to imagine what its sales will be like. 1,500?

Don't think it will go to that level. 

There were weeks were the 3ds was selling 2,500 in japan weekly. Mark my words, the vita will go below that! I hope not though.

I think that might have been one week before the price cut. It was usually above the wii. 

sensebringer said:
There must have been Vita shortages. This can´t be true.

I hope so. from 320k to 70k? In the biggest week of the year? I hope it shortages.

dividePower said:
Btw do the Vita numbers take into account for the imports to all over the world as of now? Anyone knows?

If people are importing from Japan, that would be a sale in Japan.