By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU hardware pic leaked

Around the Network
Galaki said:

So that means Gamecube will have an increase of 4X (At this rate it might outsell all consoles combined ever). Seriously how much is the gamecube at now (200million+), best selling console or what. 

Clearly just an early prototype. The final version should have them more securely attached together with at least two more layers of duct tape

Acevil said:

So that means Gamecube will have an increase of 4X (At this rate it might outsell all consoles combined ever). Seriously how much is the gamecube at now (200million+), best selling console or what. 

lol

Just as I suspected! With 2x the power 2x the internet 2x the Motion + the Wii U will start a revolution that spurs into a whole new different way to play. We will enter 4D

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Just as I suspected! With 2x the power 2x the internet 2x the Motion + the Wii U will start a revolution that spurs into a whole new different way to play. We will enter 4D

But that means Nintendo copied Sony as they already have 4D in PS3

I wonder why Sony haven’t used that feature yet to go back in time in order to release a Wiimote like controller for PS3 from the start…

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I think this may be a hoax because I could have sworn that Nintendo claimed the Wiiu would not support the gamecube but lo and behold, one can see the controller ports and memory card slots suggesting otherwise. I think you should check the reliability of your source.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

looks like a toaster oven with disc trays. round toast, ummmm my fav. lol.

Typical Nintendo quality. Part of the fastener is loose.

Roma said:
killeryoshis said:

But that means Nintendo copied Sony as they already have 4D in PS3

I wonder why Sony haven’t used that feature yet to go back in time in order to release a Wiimote like controller for PS3 from the start…

Because 4D was just another exaggeration like blu-ray and the Cell.