By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU hardware pic leaked

Cool! That means that Wii owners already own half the WiiU system!

Around the Network

Hey, I saw that in a store the last day! But without duct tape!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Roma said:
killeryoshis said:
Just as I suspected! With 2x the power 2x the internet 2x the Motion + the Wii U will start a revolution that spurs into a whole new different way to play. We will enter 4D

But that means Nintendo copied Sony as they already have 4D in PS3

I wonder why Sony haven’t used that feature yet to go back in time in order to release a Wiimote like controller for PS3 from the start…

@Bold

They probably did but in doing so they split the timeline so we don't get the effects :O

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

manuel said:
Hey, I saw that in a store the last day! But without duct tape!

Quick, buy it and eBay scalp it.

Two power buttons for one console. Just think of all the possibilities this will open up. They can call their console "green" if you want to play childish games like Zelda that will only require half of the WiiU to be powered up.

Plus, with two disc slots, you could come out with hardcore games that require multiple disks, and never have to worry about changing back and forth.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
NudeGazelle said:
omg r u stupid its a pic ov 2 wiis taped 2gethur

It's called sarcasm. Live with it.

i would love to say how much you got leveled but then i read the replies so you already know...live with it^^

Seems to be a design flaw the engineers missed. The duct tape should be going around the other way so it isn't blocking the disc drives.

sethnintendo said:
Seems to be a design flaw the engineers missed. The duct tape should be going around the other way so it isn't blocking the disc drives.

No no no.  In order to save money on the design, Nintendo will be using leftover disc drives from the Wii, as well as disc drives from recycled Wii's.  The only problem with this money saving technique is the WiiU uses a different size disc, hence the duct tape.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Now I can understand why we never have gamecube 2..........

killeryoshis said:
Roma said:
killeryoshis said:
Just as I suspected! With 2x the power 2x the internet 2x the Motion + the Wii U will start a revolution that spurs into a whole new different way to play. We will enter 4D

But that means Nintendo copied Sony as they already have 4D in PS3

I wonder why Sony haven’t used that feature yet to go back in time in order to release a Wiimote like controller for PS3 from the start…

@Bold

They probably did but in doing so they split the timeline so we don't get the effects :O

Aha! That’s why Ken Kuturagi(sp?) resigned! He went back in time too fix the past after he was badly beaten!

So this is the timeline where Iwata succeeds and the other one is were he fails and evil rules the lands! :O

poor the other us :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(