By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - World Champion Masturbation

9 hours and 58 minutes is his record? It's a shame he couldn't go for two more minutes.

I love his lady. She's so supportive of him.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Turns out I have a way to go before I die happy:

http://memebase.com/2011/12/23/internet-memes-ive-might-have-died-twice-a-day/

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
people are so close-minded.

"OH MAH GAWD! another culture that values things differently and are generally open to a different way of life offends me/grosses me out!"

I'm honestly kind of the sexual ignorance the western world shows. So many things are taboo, and because of that, knowledge is not spread properly and ignorance reigns supreme. I mean, I've seen so many ignorant things in this thread alone that it makes me want to bash all your heads together.

"She doesn't put out, I'd dump her ass" - since when was sex the only important thing in a relationship? if you really want to dump your girlfriend because she doesn't put out, you're with her for the wrong reasons.

"IT's so gross that he just does that" - Why? He's happy, she's happy, they respect each others' hobbies, what more could you ask in a partner than someone who understands and loves you for who you are?

"Masturbating is wrong" or "no need to be doing that if you have a girlfriend" - Since when? Masturbation is fun, and is basically the key to discovering more about yourself. Sex is great, so is masturbation. As long as he's happy and not hurting anyone, who are you to judge? It's not like he's a subway rapist or something.

I see the same kind of ignorant BS when so many other sexual topics come up, and I really, REALLY wish people would stop being so stupid. this is the age of the internet, it's not hard to do a quick google search on "the medical benefits of masturbation" or whatever. No excuse for this judgement.

I don't think most people are offended at all, it just seems strange to wank for ten hours straight and masturbate to talkshows while your cat is scratching your thigs and your girlfriend makes clothing a few feet away.

Its not really about the "ignorance of the West" at all this time (but I do agree we are ignorant and close-minded), I don't think this is normal in Japan either and most of his countrymen probably see him as a weirdo. Or do you think this is common in Japan? I certainly don't.

your penis probably would fall off after 4 hours.

I did it for 3 hours straight once.

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Challenge accepted. *goes to check the record to see if it can be beaten*

Nice pun

How would this work? I mean, I'm sure the record could be challenged if people regulated themselves by thinking of horrific or ugly things. Are you disqualified if you go flat?

this guy is some poser

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Snesboy said:

video please...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Snesboy said:

video please...

Sorry NiKKoM, it's only for Fazz.