By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - World Champion Masturbation

Funny people here are more likely to masturbate then the average and then turn around and act like it offended them. DUDE MOST OF YOU ARE the stereo type and don't get a lot of play. I do get a lot of play but I still masturbate. Keeps your sex drive alive and well.

I also buy my girl all sorts of toys. So if I'm gone or she feels the need she can. I actually molded my ---- on her request, so that way when I'm gone she can have me anytime. OH YEA!!!!!! MORE power to this guy. I'm sure his lady hits it once a week or so. He just a monster and needs it more. Right on. No reason to hate just celebrate.

Around the Network

WTF? I expected him to have forearms like Manfred Hoeberl.

I would've left her. Shit. I have a girlfriend and I still masturbate. My girl satisfies my needs pretty efficiently but we're not always together the whole 24 hours of the days. This poor guy is being held out and left out. There are many females out there who will give it up quite easily; why subject yourself to having to do it on your own majority of the time? Well, at least he got awarded for it... I guess

I bet he can give his girlfriend multi-mega-orgasms

PSwii60 said:
I would've left her. Shit. I have a girlfriend and I still masturbate. My girl satisfies my needs pretty efficiently but we're not always together the whole 24 hours of the days. This poor guy is being held out and left out. There are many females out there who will give it up quite easily; why subject yourself to having to do it on your own majority of the time? Well, at least he got awarded for it... I guess

lol... He should marry her.. how many women will you find who will let you continue this hobby 24/7...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

people are so close-minded.

"OH MAH GAWD! another culture that values things differently and are generally open to a different way of life offends me/grosses me out!"

I'm honestly kind of the sexual ignorance the western world shows. So many things are taboo, and because of that, knowledge is not spread properly and ignorance reigns supreme. I mean, I've seen so many ignorant things in this thread alone that it makes me want to bash all your heads together.

"She doesn't put out, I'd dump her ass" - since when was sex the only important thing in a relationship? if you really want to dump your girlfriend because she doesn't put out, you're with her for the wrong reasons.

"IT's so gross that he just does that" - Why? He's happy, she's happy, they respect each others' hobbies, what more could you ask in a partner than someone who understands and loves you for who you are?

"Masturbating is wrong" or "no need to be doing that if you have a girlfriend" - Since when? Masturbation is fun, and is basically the key to discovering more about yourself. Sex is great, so is masturbation. As long as he's happy and not hurting anyone, who are you to judge? It's not like he's a subway rapist or something.

I see the same kind of ignorant BS when so many other sexual topics come up, and I really, REALLY wish people would stop being so stupid. this is the age of the internet, it's not hard to do a quick google search on "the medical benefits of masturbation" or whatever. No excuse for this judgement.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

NiKKoM said:
ironmanDX said:
NiKKoM said:
ironmanDX said:
Wow that's retarded. It's funny the girlfriend just sews and cooks....

Wut? Why? You don't masturbate? ... I bet his parents are proud!

No, of course I do, basically everyone dies in one form or another, just the world champion bit is retarded, you know, what the thread is about...

I see... he crushed your dream cause you thought 5 minutes made you the master.. :P

Nope, I have a girlfreind, most likely unlike you. I like how you insult me knowing we're probably in a different country....

ironmanDX said:
NiKKoM said:
ironmanDX said:
NiKKoM said:
ironmanDX said:

No, of course I do, basically everyone dies in one form or another, just the world champion bit is retarded, you know, what the thread is about...

I see... he crushed your dream cause you thought 5 minutes made you the master.. :P

Nope, I have a girlfreind, most likely unlike you. I like how you insult me knowing we're probably in a different country....

Hey I happen to know that Nikkom has a very steady girlfriend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
ironmanDX said:
NiKKoM said:
ironmanDX said:
NiKKoM said:
ironmanDX said:

Hey I happen to know that Nikkom has a very steady girlfriend.

Sarcasm or have you actually met?

O.O