By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSVita launch week sales:321k

not good

Around the Network

it only came out saturday which = 2 days, isn't this misleading?

Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:
I think I predicted high 300k numbers so if these numbers are right then I wasn't too horribly far off. Can anyone confirm if that is a legit number?

Well it seems to be the enterbrain numbers. You will have to wait until Wednesday for Media Create numbers. 

Ok yeah I'll be waiting for Media Create numbers then since I've never heard of enterbrain.

wow that better than i thought. i was predicting 100k!

i wonder how many 3DS sold last week... guess we will find out soon

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

o_O.Q said:

Um this applied to 3DS as well. PSP only had 1 day. I don't know about others, but this still would be consider launch week, even with it not being on the market for 7 days, so I wouldn't say this is misleading. Typically games only get two days as well. 

Around the Network

Sony's just mean with that 700k number. Teasing us all.

Well, on the plus side, it's at least better than the PSPs launch . . . so it's progress.

Acevil said:
o_O.Q said:

Um this applied to 3DS as well. PSP only had 1 day. I don't know about others, but this still would be consider launch week, even with it not being on the market for 7 days, so I wouldn't say this is misleading. Typically games only get two days as well. 

oh ok i didn't know

Where are these numbers from? I thought media create dont give out numbers until mid week?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

That's not a very good sign for Vita's future, but Sony knew it was going to be tough, especially with MH moving platform. Only problem for Sony is that unlike Nintendo they probably won't have the resources to afford a price cut like the 3DS did.