By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PSVita launch week sales:321k

rats it seems its confirmed...

Around the Network

Relax people, this is Sony's biggest launch in japan outside of the super hyped PS2. Sony's biggest problem is finding its next monster hunter.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
Relax people, this is Sony's biggest launch in japan outside of the super hyped PS2. Sony's biggest problem is finding its next monster hunter.

Well Sony does not own Mario, neither Pokemon, not even close to Dragon Quest and now Monster Hunter... They are going to rush hard in Japan.

guiduc said:
psrock said:

Well Sony does not own Mario, neither Pokemon, not even close to Dragon Quest and now Monster Hunter... They are going to rush hard in Japan.

It's dead huh. You guys kill stuff way too early. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
yo_john117 said:
Acevil said:
yo_john117 said:
I think I predicted high 300k numbers so if these numbers are right then I wasn't too horribly far off. Can anyone confirm if that is a legit number?

Well it seems to be the enterbrain numbers. You will have to wait until Wednesday for Media Create numbers. 

Ok yeah I'll be waiting for Media Create numbers then since I've never heard of enterbrain.

i'm shocked you and some peoples don't know enterbrain numbers=Famitsu numbers

Around the Network
psrock said:
guiduc said:
psrock said:

It's dead huh. You guys kill stuff way too early. 

I did not call it anywhere from dead. Sony is gonna fight like they did with the PSP. Now they must aim for Europe and especially America, PSP's biggest weakness.

That's quite bad in my opinion. Didn't psp do similar numbers last year just because of Monster Hunter? I don't understand how in their right minds Sony let the franchise go. It should have been a launch title. Oh well.

naruball said:
 Sony let the franchise go

It's much more likely that Nintendo moneyhatted Capcom for it.

seriously what is wrong with every one. every console release has been called doomed at the start its been out for a few days and people are saying over. those arnt even bad numbers give it a few months and im pretty sure it will rack up some decent numbers.

Wow i was 280k off. Oh well. BTW, Enterbrain = Famitsu numbers which are reliable. If people expect a higher opening from Media Create numbers, i would advise not to set expectations. Media Create usually tracks lower than Famitsu.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909