By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you think everyone should own that is NOT popular (Under 1 Mill Sales)

Tagged games:

Ninja Baseball Batman.

Around the Network
Jexy said:
postofficebuddy said:
If you like fighters I recommend Blazblue (either one, although I personally prefer Continuum Shift). Excellent, albeit somewhat confusing, story and a combo system that's relatively easy to get good at and isn't as unforgiving and difficult to master as the SF4 system. And CS is pretty well balanced to boot, Calamity Trigger not so much (Nu is totally and completely broken).

Thanks for the info.  I've never played BlazBlue, only MK games, SC, and SF... and it's good to know that it isn't as ridiculously hard as SF4.  If it were, that would really deter me.

Can you elaborate more on what is broken with Calamity Trigger?  I was going to pick it up as well with Continuum Shift until you wrote this.  

Calamity Trigger is a good game, the tier list is just rather heavily weighted towards the zoning characters. Certain match ups such as Tager/Rachel or Hakumen/Nu are almost ludicrously one-sided. To elaborate on that slightly Rachel and Nu, and to a lesser extent Arakune can punish minor mistakes with very high damage combos from almost any range. Hakumen and Tager are both rather slow and have almost no long range attacks so it's very difficult for them to get in. Don't let that deter you though, like I said it's still a good game.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Level1Death said:
Ninja Baseball Batman.

Yeah I saw the Angry Video Game Nerd's video of that.  Looks amazing.  But it's not available except for a PC download port.  That game should be on Xbox Live, PSN, and everything else as an official game.  I'd totally play that. 

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Muramasa, what a game.

No More Heroes

Around the Network
Areym said:
InFamous 2

How has every PS3 owner not bought this gem?

In my case, I found the first one so boring I just don't feel like going back to it.

postofficebuddy said:

Calamity Trigger is a good game, the tier list is just rather heavily weighted towards the zoning characters. Certain match ups such as Tager/Rachel or Hakumen/Nu are almost ludicrously one-sided. To elaborate on that slightly Rachel and Nu, and to a lesser extent Arakune can punish minor mistakes with very high damage combos from almost any range. Hakumen and Tager are both rather slow and have almost no long range attacks so it's very difficult for them to get in. Don't let that deter you though, like I said it's still a good game.

Ah ok, that's not so bad then unless you NEED to play as the slow characters to unlock or win something important.

Kind of like when I played Mk vs DCU, and Catwoman was by far the worst character in the game (no ranged attack) but it was still good times :)

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Silent Hill Shattered Memories on wii and Red Steel 2

Jexy said:
A203D said:
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Tactics Ogre Let Us Cling Together

I was wondering what someone thought of the new Castlevania game.  I may check it out.   They say it's not much related to the original series, but is still fun.

Yes, it's absolutely lovely.

Endless Ocean: Blue World!

I freaking love playing that game. It's more of a diving simulator/music meditation than a regular game. (It's like diving without getting cold and wet and your ears popping.) I really like the music, think it's much better than the first, and it's great way to learn and relax.

It's just really fun - with a classic controller. Trying to use a wiimote is just kind of obnoxious as I found the controls hypersensitive and frustrating. So I strongly encourage you to get use the classic controller.

A great 3D HD version might have me thinking of a WiiU once the price drops.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!