By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you think everyone should own that is NOT popular (Under 1 Mill Sales)

Tagged games:

Okami, no question.

Beautiful environments, great gameplay, and a whole world to explore.

Around the Network

Gears of War3

alien soldier on vc game is tits on ice

Everyday I'm hustlin'.

Wii and DS owner.

pezus said:
Ok, well. Resistance 3 then. That's one of the best PS3 games of the year. Come on people!

Odd how the first one sold over 4 mill, the next one dropped to 2.2 mill, and this is less than 0.8 mill... I don't normally see sales drop like that.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Darksiders. Can't wait for Darksiders 2 next year!

Enslaved is also a great one.

Around the Network

Persona 4.

end of story. Even Metacritic agree's with an average Score of 90/100.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Ys Seven
Lost Odyssey

Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Enslaved

Others that I can't think of at the moment.... :)

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

smroadkill15 said:
Darksiders. Can't wait for Darksiders 2 next year!

Enslaved is also a great one.

I'll be picking up the Enslaved game for sure because it's so cheap.  Darksiders seems to have a lot of fans, but not so much fans in the reviews.  I'll consider it though.

Rodgers is my QB for fantasy, he better make up for his "worst" game last week.  But they were ahead by so much he got taken out.  Lame.  They were too good for his own good.  I still won though so it's ok :p

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Jexy said:
pezus said:
Ok, well. Resistance 3 then. That's one of the best PS3 games of the year. Come on people!

Odd how the first one sold over 4 mill, the next one dropped to 2.2 mill, and this is less than 0.8 mill... I don't normally see sales drop like that.

the first was the ps3's only good launch game, and was pretty heavily bundled.

The second one recieved bundling over a few holidays as well.

So it makes sense the third one is a lot lower. 

Anyway I would say Vanquish and 360 version of Bayonetta are games everyone should have, mainly because they aren't niche titles that you need to have a unique taste to enjoy. They are just plain old crazy fun so its shocking neither of them have even reached a million yet.

Ghostbusters: the Video Game ;)