By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game you think everyone should own that is NOT popular (Under 1 Mill Sales)

Tagged games:

vanquish

Around the Network
Jexy said:
twesterm said:
Jexy said:
twesterm said:
Ghostbusters: the Video Game ;)

I heard that was good.  Short, but good, since most of the ghostbusters games made sucked hard.  For some reason it's really expensive right now, but tis in the back of my mind

Really?  It should be cheap now.  I believe you can get it new at stores for under $20 at stores, *much* less if you buy used, and I believe it's something like 1600 points on XBL.

Definately worth a play if you're a Ghostbusters fan.  ^^

I was only looking on Amazon, maybe that's why, although Amazon has cheaper prices on every single game mentioned in here, so why Ghostbusters was $45 when I checked last night, I know not.  I might as well just download it then :p

Just make sure get Ghostbusters: the Video Game and not Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime ;)

Chevinator123 said:
Hello Kitty Adventure Island

Why didnt I think of that...

Yay!!!

Infinite Undiscovery

I have to agree with : Casltevania Lords of Shadow (brilliant game).
Endless Ocean Blue World (one of my favourite of all-time).
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (really good)

And I am the only one here weird enough to enjoy it: Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai. What can I say? I am a sucker for weird and unappreciated games. You really have to be in the right frame of mind (turn off your brain) to have fun with it.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Around the Network

The World Ends With You, any Phoenix Whright Game, Risen (I suppose), the Total War series (I suppose too), Fire Emblem, Disgaea and Advance Wars.

Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PSP)

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. http://kotaku.com/5442635/the-bravest-game-mistakenly-neglected

Runner up: Beyond Good and Evil HD. Sure, it's last gen but it holds up spectacularly and the HD version still looks great for a downloadable title.

Child of Eden

Xenoblade Chronicles

Rune Factory Frontier

Sequence

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin