By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGA live stream - 4 hours to go

pezus said:
"That's right... We have 2 teams at Naughty Dog now and our next game on PS3 is 'The Last of Us' #LastOfUs #naughtydog"

So happy naughty dog did the sensible thing and expanded!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Godly!

CGI-Quality said:

In-engine for sure, but not in-game. The gameplay won't look quite as crisp (ala Uncharted), but will be right next to it and will probably win Naughty Dog a third "Console Graphics King" award!

what is the pratical difference between in-game and in-engine?

haha, what is he holding?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Just saw the Last of Us trailer, my jaw hit the flor real hard, chin is in pain.

Around the Network
Chevinator123 said:
Ajescent said:
I have no stream of this, so I have no clue what's going on, having to read you folks to keep up.

Live blog here: http://www.thegx.net/news/1845/vga-2011-live-blog/

It's not the same as a stream :( I'm so disappointed in Gametrailers, after a brilliant E3 coverage, we get this crap.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

+22 agility

amaral_slb said:
CGI-Quality said:

In-engine for sure, but not in-game. The gameplay won't look quite as crisp (ala Uncharted), but will be right next to it and will probably win Naughty Dog a third "Console Graphics King" award!

what is the pratical difference between in-game and in-engine?

I think the difference being one is gameplay, while the in-engine is taking advantage of everything the engine can handle in a fixed manner. 

alan wake... actually looks really good.
seems to have much improved combat

Wow. That cupcake game was awkward.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius