By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 or Uncharted 3?

Which is better?

Uncharted 2 178 36.48%

Uncharted 3 174 35.66%

See results 136 27.87%

Total:488
TruckOSaurus said:
Jay520 said:
Also, don't listen to any posters with under 1,000 posts. They are likely alts just trying to boast they're favorite game.

Also, don't listen to Truck. He's just sad that he never won gamRewards.

Also, don't listen to Boutros...ever. He said FFXIII was a good game.

That leaves the reasonable & objective Uncharted fans: Aldro, ethomaz, coolbeans, & Jay520. There's a unanimous agreement that Uncharted 3 is superior.

You just know that my complaints are well founded and that's why you try to undermine me.

That would be the case if you weren't in a chronic state of melancholy. Unfortunately, you are, that's why nothing you say is the truth, but instead, the product of misguided anger & frustration because you never won gamRewards. That's why you created that thread: because you were bitter you never won or anything. But that wasn't enough, you wanted more than just a thread, you had to use your remaining anger to troll Uncharted 3. How low...

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You just know that my complaints are well founded and that's why you try to undermine me.

I think it's just that your avatar keeps reminding everyone of The Green Lantern movie :P.

Nah, it just reminds them how hot Canadians can be. It makes them feel inadequate so they lash out at us with whatever weak attempts they can.

Signature goes here!

i preferred Uncharted 2 single player. it had a better story, and the events, and settings seemed to flow more logically together.

i prefer Uncharted 3 multiplayer to Uncharted 2, same with the co-op.
i prefer Uncharted 3 3Ds better than Uncharted 2
the set pieces for the most paart were better in U3.

also i never noticed or experienced any problems with the aiming. and until i went on some forums, i never realized it was an issue.

so in summary
Multi: U3 > U2
story: U2 > U3
campaign: U2 > U3
co-op: U3 > U2
graphics: U3 > U2
overall: U3 = U2

for me i thought Uncharted 3 was bigger than Uncharted 2 & improved upon everything Uncharted 2 had.....but when i completed the game,i dont know..i just felt like the ending wasn't as satisfying as Uncharted 2's ending was & the impact wasn't as much since U2 blew my mind away more than U3 did....maybe bcoz i expected those elements from U3 while i didn't from U2....so in the end i'll say U2 wins slightly for me.

Jay520 said:
Solid-Stark said:
Gameplay wise in singleplayer U3 is better (plenty of new stuff/mechanics), but the actual story is better in 2 imo. Polish and graphics, U3 hands down. Also, i much prefer U2's multiplayer. But apparently U3 actually requires skill

If you're being sarcastic, then I'd say UC3 aiming does require more skill. Not that that's a good thing though, some people dislike difficulty with basic controls.

Okay.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

Uncharted DF

I dont give a rats arse about how "polished" a game is... I just care about which I enjoy more...

Uncharted DF>Uncharted2>Uncharted3

I'm talking campaigns only.... MP matters not for me.

Agree completely.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

kowenicki said:

Uncharted DF

I dont give a rats arse about how "polished" a game is... I just care about which I enjoy more...

Uncharted DF>Uncharted2>Uncharted3

I'm talking campaigns only.... MP matters not for me.

this nigga must be crazy !!!

Do you have to choose btween one or another? If not get them both, and go ahead and get UC 1 as well they are all excelent games.

for me its UC3 for both sp and mp. especially MP!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

DakonBlackblade said:
Do you have to choose btween one or another? If not get them both, and go ahead and get UC 1 as well they are all excelent games.

No I have beaten U1 and U2 several times and I'm about to get U3. I was just curious because I've seen the community a bit divided.

Anyway, thanks for your answers guys. I'm really looking forward to U3.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.