By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone dislikes but you love

Is there a game that everyone dislikes but you love?

Yes 46 82.14%

No 1 1.79%

Can't think of any 5 8.93%

WTF Answers! 4 7.14%

Total:56

Inspired by the thread "A game that everyone loves but you hate" I thought it would be much nicer to know which games you actually like

So start posting!

Around the Network

Dead island
Far cry 2, I wouldn't say I loved it, I liked it, especially the map editor, and playing in the communities maps, I hope Far cry 3 improves it, and fixes the stiff mechanics and makes the online experience better overall. There's a real gap in the online fps market for map editors and awesome community maps (on consoles).

Woo, there is a LOT

Jak and Daxter
White Knight Chronicles
Metroid Other M
Every single RARE game
FFXII
FFX

probably all the japanese games released this gen

all NIS games

"Wii" labeled games

Mario Party games

Kinect and Move games

just about every Niche PS2 game

PullusPardus said:
Woo, there is a LOT

Jak and Daxter
White Knight Chronicles
Metroid Other M
Every single RARE game
FFXII
FFX

Apart from white knight and metroid don't people really like those games?

Andrespetmonkey said:
PullusPardus said:
Woo, there is a LOT

Jak and Daxter
White Knight Chronicles
Metroid Other M
Every single RARE game
FFXII
FFX

Apart from white knight and metroid don't people really like those games?

there is a lot of people who hate FFX because of that "Tidus laughs!" scene

and a lot of people hate FFXII because it doesn't have a Twilight-ish love theme like Tidus and Yuna and Bella and that-sparkling-vampire 

Everyone hates RARE because its a cool thing to do nowadays.

and everyone hates Jak and Daxter after the first game.

oh and i like to add Halo, everyone hates it because its a popular around teenagers.

Around the Network

Oblivion.

Ninja Blade.

Loved that game.

Most people didnt even try it.

Golden Sun and Dynasty Warriors...... Everyone I know hates them but they can't stop me! THEY CAN'T STOP ME!

(Sorry for the caps rage, i'm emotionally scarred from people I know not liking these games and annoying me for liking them, probably need new mates...)

FFXIII
Too Human

Since the other thread had a massive anti-Oblivion vibe to it, my choice is obvious.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"