By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone dislikes but you love

Is there a game that everyone dislikes but you love?

Yes 46 82.14%

No 1 1.79%

Can't think of any 5 8.93%

WTF Answers! 4 7.14%

Total:56
blkfish92 said:
Off the top of my head I'd say FF13, loved it.

when i play FF13, it almost feels like iam rubbing my ass with sand paper

Around the Network
RareglovE said:
blkfish92 said:

Great, I'll never understand why people feel the way you do.

RareglovE said:
blkfish92 said:

This is the games that you love thread, not the games that you hate. Take this to the other thread ffs, there's enough hate in there to last a lifetime.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Dynasty warriors and ff XIII.

Also love Oblivion since it is getting hate lately I will chime in with the love too. Played it again right before Skyrim and still loved it. Didn't even care about glitches much as a gamer until I joined forums. Coincidence?

Loved FFXII as well it no longer gets as much dislike on here due to XIII, but before that mistake everyone loved to tell people it was a disaster. The last JRPG I have enjoyed, of course I hardly play any now.

Around the Network

Oh, I also forgot to add FFXII. How could I forget all the pre-FFXIII hate that it always had? Like chocoloco said, if you even dared to mention that you slightly liked the game, you'd want to bring a large flame shield with you as well.

My second favourite FF of all time, just slightly below FFVI in terms of quality, story and over-all enjoyement. Oh, and btw, I said it a million times already, but here goes: No, the frigging game doesn't play itself, there's something called "turning the gambits off" .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, my favorite PS3 game.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, I don't really love this one, but it's very good.

Dragon Age II, Origins is better but I love II as well.

finalrpgfantasy said:
Dynasty warriors and ff XIII.

I LOVE Koei games , infact i am playing Fist Of The North star a lot these days.

these types of games are just mindless fun, and lately they have great storylines and characters as well, they developed a lot for the recent years, which is a shame for people who think its more of the same (DW7)

Ultima VIII: Pagan