By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A game that everyone dislikes but you love

Is there a game that everyone dislikes but you love?

Yes 46 82.14%

No 1 1.79%

Can't think of any 5 8.93%

WTF Answers! 4 7.14%

Total:56

Quest 64 , hands down

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Around the Network

Mag, Duke Nuke Forever, operation Flashpoint (dragon rising & red river)

Kirby Air Ride.

In memory of Topless Avatars Pertaining to Hotness and Titilation (TAPTHAT).

3DS friend code: 5155 - 2983 - 3034

Lost: Via Domus
Bionic Commando

final fantasy 8

Around the Network

GTA IV

RareglovE said:
final fantasy 8

Probably my favorite final fantasy actually.... The leap in graphics from 7 to 8 was massive IMO. I don't think it is that hated to be honest.

Oni

Final Fantasies XII, XIII & VIII, I started with VI and have played all the FF's multiple times & those are still my top 3 (not just FF's but almost games in general (throw in a tomb raider or soul reaver with FFVIII at 5 and you have my top 5 of all time)), it put me off really getting into talking about gaming for years though because my opinion on the matters were commonly shot down by gender related brush offs.

If I hadnt gone to Japan and met many kindred spirits opinion wise I wouldn't be talking about games today either, Its never nice when you love the games others dislike (& generally think the ones they love are dull).

Bring on XIII-2!!!

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Final Fantasy IX when it came out. Most people complained that the characters looked weird compared to 7 and 8. These days, FF9 has gotten much more popular now that more people are playing the older games again.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.