By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOUR: The Last Guardian creator Fumito Ueda leaves Sony

leatherhat said:
badgenome said:
leatherhat said:
Then who will the games should be art crowd jerk off over?

thatgamecompany, which surpassed Team Ico the minute they managed to actually release a game this generation.

You can't rush art genome. You should know this. 

True, but he is not making a painting with waterpaint that costs $2. He is taking up masses of money every day with his team of 50 people and high end PS3 development.

The most surprising thing is that Sony has let this guy stay on top of his prestigious position for so long. I do not see one other publisher that would let Ueda take as long as he takes to deliver his games.   

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
If it's true, I hope he manages to make the best of it. Best of luck to him.

I wonder if his personal projects involve Kinect or the WiiU since he would leave Sony to do his next games. Here's hoping he can bring something epic to Kinect! ^_^

Please don't say stuff like that :( , If he starts making kinect games I will almost start cry....

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

if true:

leatherhat said:
badgenome said:
leatherhat said:

thatgamecompany, which surpassed Team Ico the minute they managed to actually release a game this generation.

You're right. I was out of line. What's a decade between games, after all?

Still, maybe if he had just released The Last Guardian: Prologue he'd still have a job!

Man Japanese devs have been crap this gen

Around the Network

Bad news. Sony is not a charity though, and it is not a big loss for them, his next game would take ten years to complete on Playstation 4.

I wonder what is going on with TLG right now.

kivi95 said:
Rainbird said:
If it's true, I hope he manages to make the best of it. Best of luck to him.

I wonder if his personal projects involve Kinect or the WiiU since he would leave Sony to do his next games. Here's hoping he can bring something epic to Kinect! ^_^

Please don't say stuff like that :( , If he starts making kinect games I will almost start cry....

What's wrong with that? I'm certain he wouldn't be doing Kinectimals 2, he'd be doing something properly awesome with it. 

Why is everyone so sad that he's leaving Sony (if it's even true)? For all we know, this could give us even more awesome games from him. Why assume the worst?

badgenome said:
leatherhat said:
badgenome said:
leatherhat said:

Still, maybe if he had just released The Last Guardian: Prologue he'd still have a job!

The tale of a boy and his skyline

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

badgenome said:
leatherhat said:
badgenome said:
leatherhat said:

Would that title sell 5 Million worldwide?

if this is true, then Sony is probably going to be my least favourite company.