By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How should the US deal with Pakistan?

NiKKoM said:
badgenome said:

Moar liek:

You really shouldn't make fun of them... do you know what they could do to you? 

I'm not worried. The Swedes did it first, and did it better:

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
badgenome said:

Moar liek:

You really shouldn't make fun of them... do you know what they could do to you?

lmfao. That was pretty darn cool I can't stop laughing. Haha! 

badgenome said:
Pull all aid to Pakistan and say, "Hey baby, what's up?" to India.

Strategically that would be a bad move, since another country that USA finds as a huge threat wants to make Pakistan a full ally. This country is also looking into making nukes and is pretty organized. 

Personally pulling aid would be a god send to that country as the current government is so corrupted by that aid money, and zero actual aid will be accomplished. Also USA has formed closer ties to India in recent years, so they are two steps ahead. 

Fun note: I was in that country just a week ago. A little overhyped on the whole terror thing (in the most dangerous city ranked in asia ), however the youth seem screwed due to lack of career opportunities. 

Honest opinion: Nuke the shit out of them

Politically correct opinion:......peace talks??

Acevil said:
badgenome said:

Strategically that would be a bad move, since another country that USA finds as a huge threat wants to make Pakistan a full ally. This country is also looking into making nukes and is pretty organized. 

Personally pulling aid would be a god send to that country as the current government is so corrupted by that aid money, and zero actual aid will be accomplished. Also USA has formed closer ties to India in recent years, so they are two steps ahead. 

Fun note: I was in that country just a week ago. A little overhyped on the whole terror thing (in the most dangerous city ranked in asia ), however the youth seem screwed due to lack of career opportunities. 

You were in Pakistan a week ago...why?

Around the Network

1. Stop killing and starving the masses in South East Asia.
2. Go home, and leave those poor countries alone, what the US is doing there is causing a very hateful society, and the longer they are there, the worse it is going to get.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

dsage01 said:
Acevil said:
badgenome said:

You were in Pakistan a week ago...why?

Annoying annual family trip to Pakistan, since my parents really miss other family members that they have. 

Pakis go too far. Kayani ordered his troops to use all weapons possible to defend themselves against NATO. This fucking terrorist government must go.