By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - How should the US deal with Pakistan?

@ Millenium

C'mon it was just collaterial damage. And you can be sure at least half of those killed were secretly working for Talibani anyways. Now, what their government is demanding is much more serious epsecially when they have no rights and are not even in position to threat NATO presence in the region.

Around the Network

Pakistan needs to beg for forgiveness, and Obama needs to grow a pair.

MDMAniac said:
@ Millenium

C'mon it was just collaterial damage. And you can be sure at least half of those killed were secretly working for Talibani anyways. Now, what their government is demanding is much more serious epsecially when they have no rights and are not even in position to threat NATO presence in the region.

I don't disagree with you, it might very well have been "collateral damage", it does still deserve a apology for the innocents that they killed, wheter accidental or not doesn't even matter, not everyone is a terrorist, I think we can agree on that, right mate?

Also technically Pakistan is not threatening the NATO, they're just simply "boycotting" them.

UltimateUnknown said:

Millenium said:

Wow, you guys have all provided awesome answers:

"We bombed their people, so we should pull all aid from the country and nuke them to shit, because nuking people is the proper response to everything! And just pretend that they did something wrong!"

Seriously guys, grow up...

Sorry if you guys disagree with this, it's just how I feel about it.

lol yup, nuking/bombing down whoever that doesn't share your same philosophy or ideology seems to be the general concensus *facepalm*

Might be time for a new Cold War eh mate? :P

badgenome said:
Pull all aid to Pakistan and say, "Hey baby, what's up?" to India.

See.. that's whats wrong with Americans... completly missing the culture of other countries.. you can't just say "Hey baby, what's up?" in India...

without starting to dance and sing...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Kasz216 said:
badgenome said:

That too.

Lol India will team up with a garbage can if it has too to get rid of Pakistan even though they could do it themselves like they've done before. 

Around the Network
Millenium said:

Also technically Pakistan is not threatening the NATO, they're just simply "boycotting" them.

of course that pakistan is training and arming militants to fight in afghanistan is totally just a boycott

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

NiKKoM said:
badgenome said:

See.. that's whats wrong with Americans... completly missing the culture of other countries.. you can't just say "Hey baby, what's up?" in India...

without starting to dance and sing...

Moar liek:

Mr Khan said:

if Pakistan does bar our access to Afghanistan, that'll be the end of it, because you can't get there without going through either Russian, pro-Russian, Chinese, or Iranian airspace if Pakistan is off the table, and that's only if we consider air-lifts and none of the kinds of supplies that need ground transport

Actually, Russia granted NATO air flights and supply route to Afghanistan via its territory. But still it must be very expensive logistics, even though they don't do any examinations there. Pakis should be taught their place.

MrBubbles said:
Millenium said:

of course that pakistan is training and arming militants to fight in afghanistan is totally just a boycott

Calm buddy, I'm not trying to offend anyone, and the fact that "if" Pakistan does indeed do that, they will have done that before this "incident" as well, so basically it has nothing to do with the "boycott".

badgenome said:

Moar liek:

You really shouldn't make fun of them... do you know what they could do to you?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)