By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Fans, would you buy Skyrim if it is released on WiiU ?

I'm a Nintendo fan. I bought it for the PS3. And it's great.

People who don't buy a game because of which system it is on are delusional and should be shot (or at least a few limbs broken).

Each and every console have great games worth playing this holiday (at least 2 or 3 for each, bar PSP). It's a shame people don't see it like this.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

no, i don't think i'll ever buy it because i don't like WRPG. too much sense of freedom, too much to do, i get disoriented and bored.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

No, because I'm buying it before the WiiU comes out anyway, seems amazing game

if it was confirmed for WiiU with extra stuff, I could wait a bit..... : P

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

PullusPardus said:
killeryoshis said:
It looks like a computer game. I play wii to get away from a computer games. That's why i say NO!
Also when you say it's not really a game. That's actually a red flag for me. Also what makes this game better then every other HD game that we are supposed to be impressed by?

Lots of things actually, a LOT of things, do you want me to mention some of them? , i can do it on your PM since it will take a lot of explaining.

also having to label HD games as if they're all the same thing is also saddening, one of the reasons why i am excited for WiiU is that Nintendo fans will finally see why its not the "HD" thing that makes the games great, its the games themselves.

its the same argument that can be said about people who for example refuse to play Skyward Sword because its not an HD game, really HD or Not, it doesn't really matter, if a game is great it is great.

Yeah, I wonder what excuse Wii fans will use when they start HD gaming themselves with the WiiU, HD gaming is the devil!

DarkCronos said:
no, i don't think i'll ever buy it because i don't like WRPG. too much sense of freedom, too much to do, i get disoriented and bored.

You won't get bored of Skyrim, i bet

Around the Network

I'm probably getting it on my 360. If I haven't got it by the time Wii U is out, and a Game of the Year edition comes to Wii U, and is the superior version to the 360 version, then I'd consider getting it on Wii U.

PullusPardus said:
killeryoshis said:
It looks like a computer game. I play wii to get away from a computer games. That's why i say NO!
Also when you say it's not really a game. That's actually a red flag for me. Also what makes this game better then every other HD game that we are supposed to be impressed by?

Lots of things actually, a LOT of things, do you want me to mention some of them? , i can do it on your PM since it will take a lot of explaining.

also having to label HD games as if they're all the same thing is also saddening, one of the reasons why i am excited for WiiU is that Nintendo fans will finally see why its not the "HD" thing that makes the games great, its the games themselves.

its the same argument that can be said about people who for example refuse to play Skyward Sword because its not an HD game, really HD or Not, it doesn't really matter, if a game is great it is great.

Of course I would like you to explain the appeal of Skyrim.

Also the game being HD  console or not has nothing to do with my judgement. I believe the appeal of the game has no meaning for me.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

You know what, I'd probably get that version of the game if I intended to buy it, the screen would work so well with the game

None of my friends have bought the game yet so I haven't had a chance to try it out

I play my PC games on PC... even if they are grosly denatured to please the console crowds...

but that's beyond the point, If I were to buy Skyrim on console, I'd be waiting for the inevitable game of the year edition that includes the DLC...So yes i'd buy the Wii U version.

(I really shouldn't preorder games anymore cause I hate buying microDLC and missing out on content...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Nope. I have no interest in playing any Elder Scrolls game on anything but the PC, where it belongs.