By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Fans, would you buy Skyrim if it is released on WiiU ?

PullusPardus said:
wfz said:
Skyrim really just isn't my type of game. The same goes for Batman: Arkham City, really. These games, while they seem amazing and are held in high regards, just aren't the type of games I'm interested in.

Skyrim =/= Batman.... obviously, why, and how did you compare the two exactly?

Haha, sorry for the confusion. Nowhere did I mean to state that they were in any shape or form the same game, I was just giving a second example of a highly claimed game that simply wasn't my style of play. I know they're very different and both very good. They're just two examples of amazing games that simply don't interest me.

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:

Yep it's a shout, it only seems the Deathlords shouts are able to throw your weapons away and I've yet to have my bow thrown away so might be only single handed weapons.

Yep, I hate Drugr Deathlords. Not only can they tear you apart pretty easily, but those shouts... I lost two really good weapons before I realized what had happened. -_-

Yes, I play as the assassin type, dual wielding daggers for 15x backstab damage most of the time. Good fun, but playing this way requires you to be in 3rd person (which is fine by me anyways).

Sure, I'd buy it if Bethesda can make the game functional right off the disk with no need for constant patching/updates. I don't want to play a game, like I did for a bit with Oblivion, that will crash or gameplay interupted by funky bugs. I had a 360 and I played Oblivion for a bit and parts of it were good but the crashing and bugs made it unbearable and the main quest just wasn't compelling enough to play thru the BS. Since Wii U won't be ouit for a while, Bethesda has plenty of time to make it work.

I'll only look into it if and only if the game is confirmed for a release.

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Smeags said:
Blacksaber said:

Yep it's a shout, it only seems the Deathlords shouts are able to throw your weapons away and I've yet to have my bow thrown away so might be only single handed weapons.

Yep, I hate Drugr Deathlords. Not only can they tear you apart pretty easily, but those shouts... I lost two really good weapons before I realized what had happened. -_-

Yes, I play as the assassin type, dual wielding daggers for 15x backstab damage most of the time. Good fun, but playing this way requires you to be in 3rd person (which is fine by me anyways).

Likewise I'm playing assassin type as-well though as mixed Archer and Duel Swords, thankfully I'm able to knock out about half of the Deathlords health before he's able to get a position of my location, then depending on the room size either do hit and runs or go duel swords to deal heavy damage while using my potions( Yeah for having High Alchamy skills) to heal the accuring damage. 

Former something....

Around the Network

No, unless Miyamoto allows it.

Nintendo fans know the rule.

We don't buy non-Nintendo games for Nintendo hardware. Some fake Nintendo fans might buy it for PC or the iMac and some traitors might even play it on another console but real Nintendo fans only buy Nintendo games for Nintendo hardware.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

ASStronaut said:
What is Skyrim?

its an RPG with lots of emphasis on freedom to do anything, IE Role playing, and has a lot of different quests and lots of things to sink your time into.

Jumpin said:

Maybe if it cost 15 quid or less.

Aww... why may i ask? 

Pyro as Bill said:

We don't buy non-Nintendo games for Nintendo hardware. Some fake Nintendo fans might buy it for PC or the iMac and some traitors might even play it on another console but real Nintendo fans only buy Nintendo games for Nintendo hardware.

Lawl, seriously though, why not?

PullusPardus said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Lawl, seriously though, why not?

Seriously though, most people who play games don't have a clue as to who made or published a game. There is a maximum of 20M 'Nintendo fans' who only buy Nintendo consoles. I think the real number is much, much lower.

Will people buy a game 12 months after it's released on other systems? Go ask the Sony fans.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!