By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Parents named their Child 'Dovakhiin' - Dragonborn! (Born 11/11/11)

Tagged games:

Whadda'ya think?

Ouch... 24 54.55%

Awesome! 20 45.45%

Total:44

That actually a pretty kickass name, Dova as a nickname for instance would be pretty sweet. Don't know what the big deal is, at least they aren't naming him Rainbowanus.

Around the Network
Necromunda said:
That actually a pretty kickass name, Dova as a nickname for instance would be pretty sweet. Don't know what the big deal is, at least they aren't naming him Rainbowanus.

That`s a pretty good suggestion imo.

I'd think it cool if it wasn't such a crap name

kinda sad that they have to explain to their kid why he was named that way, but when hes older he better play the s**t outta those games!!

Dovakiin is actually a badass name, why all the hate? i'd rather be called something unique than Bob , jack, or worse... Dick, now why in the world does the name Dick exist?

and hey, what about Zelda Williams? she loves her own name , because her dad think shes a princess.

DragonBorn is a person with the blood of a dragon and akatosh (a god) , isn't that badass?

Around the Network

No it's not badass, it's ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure he'll hate his name. Or just refer to himself as Tom.

To be fair, my wife and I had every intention of doing it too. Unfortunately, she did not give birth on 11/11/11 - which was (ironically) her due date, too.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Poor kid. I hope he's the next Steve Jobs/Bill Gates just to laugh at everyone and be praised for being so great due to being Dragonborn.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

Dallinor said:
No it's not badass, it's ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure he'll hate his name. Or just refer to himself as Tom.

You are jealous because your name is generic , admit it!

that is different.....good for them