By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Discussion Thread

MRKs said:

Hell yeah! Heroes 3 was my favorite of the Heroes of M&M saga. It was perfect for me, i remember playing with a friend of mine in the same PC, it was really fun especially when we allied forces in order to destroy a CPU controlled faction. Necropolis is by far my favorite, and my favorite creature would be the Vampire Lord(? i don't recall right now the name, but they were vampires that regenerates un a % when you attack a enemy unit. If you have a legion of these you are virtually unstoppable.

*high-five* Go Necropolis! :D

Things I love about them:

• Amass hundreds upon hundreds of Skeletons easily. Even higher level units can be dispatched by the multitude of Skeletons.
  • Death Ripple is awesome to use, in that Necropolis units are unaffected by this powerful spell.
  • Vampire Lords, when in large groups, are (like you said) virtually indestructible since they regain mass amounts of health (and regain fallen Vampire Lords) with each attack.
  • Power Liches can decimate clustered groups of units.
  • Ghost Dragons aren't the most powerful ultimate creature, but they're cheaper and still pack a punch. Plus they look awesome.

Around the Network
Machina said:

Alright, decided to take part. I still have a problem of 25-50 being completely interchangeable though, so everything below 25 may as well be joint #25, but anyway:

Don't you mean that #2-#25 could be a joint #25?

@Kylie

I'll keep a look at the Official Thread and see how it functions as we get bigger and bigger.

Also, I used to play the sequel, Spiderman and Venom: Seperation Anxiety on the Genesis all the time. Good choice.

RolStoppable said:
Mr Khan said:
Damnit, i forgot to do it earlier today. My list is back at my apartment. I'll get it later

I bet i'm the only person who mentioned PSO Ep III, though

I am pretty sure you also WILL be the only person to mention PSO: Episode III.

I am also disappointed in how this thread here goes. I thought it was all about discussing my great choices, but nobody gave a damn about Neutopia II.

Never even heard of that game.

No one gives a damn about Front Mission

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

KylieDog said:

48: Spider-Man and Venom: Maximum Carnage (SNES)

This was a fun SNES game. They don't make super hero games (except Batman) like they used to back on the SNES.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Machina said:

Certainly not!

Good, can't wait to see you place a certain game at #25 then.

(Good to have you aboard Machina. Can't wait to see what games you have in store for us)

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Might I request pictures be banned from the main thread or at least limited to most recent game added, the page is gonna take an eternity to load eventually and some people seem to really going overboard with picture sizes, nevermind the time it takes to scroll past them all. Embedded videos are even worse.

I thought about removing the images from my post to not make it so long and reduce load time and I'm just using tiny box arts for images.

edit: If anyone is like me it just gonna make me ignore all but my own post and not even read others unless posting in THIS thread.

Or maybe pictures just for the top 5 games or something? That's what I was planning on doing anyway. At least then the topic will look more appealing to the eye without being a massive glutton of bandwidth

KylieDog said:

Might I request pictures be banned from the main thread or at least limited to most recent game added, the page is gonna take an eternity to load eventually and some people seem to really going overboard with picture sizes, nevermind the time it takes to scroll past them all. Embedded videos are even worse.

I thought about removing the images from my post to not make it so long and reduce load time and I'm just using tiny box arts for images.

edit: If anyone is like me it just gonna make me ignore all but my own post and not even read others unless posting in THIS thread.

I agree with this. My list in the other thread is just game name, platform and a link to the post in this thread explaining it all.

Signature goes here!

Machina said:

#50 - Future Cop L.A.P.D. (PS1)

You legend!!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

My list so far has games that will be completely unique to me, i think. The only one anyone might possibly touch is Toe Jam & Earl

My 47 should make a few appearances

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

47. Music PsOne

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?