By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2011 Sign-Up Thread

I'm in. I hope my list doesn't get deleted half way through this time.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Michael-5 said:
I'm in. Will you make a tally for the GammerConnects Community Favorite game ever?

I'll make sure that I don't wait until February to do it this time.

Will you tell users the weighing system, or leave it secret to help eliminate bias?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I'll look into this.

Yay more lists or tops or whatever. Add me please.

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Smeags said:
Michael-5 said:
I'm in. Will you make a tally for the GammerConnects Community Favorite game ever?

I'll make sure that I don't wait until February to do it this time.

@Shinobi

On November 12th (50 days left in the year), everyone who is participating will post their 50th all time favorite game in the upcoming thread. On November 13th (49 days left), everyone will post their 49th favorite game, etc. etc. until December 31st, where you'll post your favorite game of all time. I'm writing up the directions as we speak, and I'll PM you and everyone else with them soon. ^_^

Thanx for the info smeags

Shit...

50 games...

i better get playing 

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

So you just say one game a day?

If so i'm in.

Michael-5 said:

Will you tell users the weighing system, or leave it secret to help eliminate bias?

Well I don't want to make a big fuss of it now, because I much rather have some awesome discussion about games than a console contest. ^_^

@Shinobi

Like I said, it's a tough undertaking. But It's a lot of fun to go through and really see what games have made a big impact on you as a gamer!

@PhantomLink

You know me and my lists.

@Yo John

One game a day, from November 12th to December 31st (50 days, 50 games. 100% awesomeness!)

I'll add my 2 cents, or 50 in this case. Don't be surprised if this gen is completely absent from my top 10.

Is there a cut off date for new games? I know I won't be able to play / complete all the games from this holiday season before the end of Januari at the earliest.

Count me in i guess

SvennoJ said:
I'll add my 2 cents, or 50 in this case. Don't be surprised if this gen is completely absent from my top 10.

Is there a cut off date for new games? I know I won't be able to play / complete all the games from this holiday season before the end of Januari at the earliest.

Interesting... can't wait to see your list.

And as for the cut off date... I'm going to include it in your PM... but I'll tell you it's October 31st. No game released this month will be eligible. Yep... that means no Drake's Deception, Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, etc.

I know, I know... I stink. But I don't think that less than 2 weeks of playtime is enough to properly place a game. That's just how it is.