By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GOTY Skyrim - IT'S HERE

Lostplanet22 said:
I am blown away...... I am taking a rest because I am afraid my heart can't take all the excitement on the other end the game is worth dying for.

That is so great to hear.

Around the Network

I have not played a slow paced game like this in awhile. Hopefully, all the high action fast paced games I have played recently has not ruined Skyrim for me.

Has a peak of 100,241 players on the first day. Not bad at all!

chocoloco said:
I have not played a slow paced game like this in awhile. Hopefully, all the high action fast paced games I have played recently has not ruined Skyrim for me.

Don't worry, Skyrim is pretty much an action title... apparently that's what all the kids want nowadays and Bethesda are listening.

been so busy last few days, i just got it...LOL

already downloading updates? i hate steam

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

In only two hours I'm off to my local game store to finally pick it up!

Mummelmann said:
chocoloco said:

Don't worry, Skyrim is pretty much an action title... apparently that's what all the kids want nowadays and Bethesda are listening.

Good and I doubt it is extremely different from Oblivion other than improvements. I will find out soon.

lol, glad i live in europe! we been playing since monday :) the retailers dont seem to give a toss about release dates :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Checked steam this morning and it had a peak of 223,174 players. Thats a lot higher then I thought it'd be.

I'll be buying this soon, Just gotta finish Rage first.

Checked steam this morning and it had a peak of 223,174 players. Thats a lot higher then I thought it'd be.

I'll be buying this soon, Just gotta finish Rage first.