By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GOTY Skyrim - IT'S HERE

Mines just been dispatched so hopefully get it tomorrow.. Hopefully :)

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

many germans have it since yesterday, which is awful. (because i am not one of em.. i should order the game from some small websites next time lol!)

@goty thing; can be, i thought mine would be Dark Souls, and its an amazing game - but i wasnt as blown away as i was with Demons Souls, and since i waited for a new Elder Scrolls since Oblivion came out, i have serious expectations right now.

2 days.. ! yay. even tho ill get it for PS3. (My PC is old, and my Laptop was able to play Crysis on medium, but struggled as hell when i installed oblivion..

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

So here I am.. alone....in a region I don't know, my companion just wanted to split up....Great! So what shall I do now? Oh well I decide to wander around and see what this country has to offer. I look around, mountains, a ruin far away and a lake... Feeling dirty after my last experience I feel the need of some refreshment and I decide to get me a jump in the lake...

I undress myself and enjoy the touch of cold water on my body...... 'CHAK!' What is that sound? Oh no, A man with a sword is running towards me and I can't do nothing, my weapons are with my clothes....He jumps to me....a lonely weak girl I must be an easy target i am Finished!... 'Splash'. .. He lands next to me....He is under water....What is he doing? Blood! I see blood!

'Splash' Their is the man again he gives me a quick look and walks out of the water to an tent far away...(how come I didn't noticed it before?)...blub;.....the dead body of an Slaughterfish pop ups next to me.....The man saved my life.... I decide to take it out of the water put on my clothes and go to him.... I want to give him some of the slaughterfish but before i could do something he says 'Their is enough fish for for everyone'. I notice that he haves quite a supply of fish and I decide to keep the fish for myself. It is not a man of many words and I plan to leave him behind and go on...

It is getting dark, maybe should have stayed with the fishmen for the night........hmm or maybe not... 'crack'..What was that sound?? Oh it is just a fox...Cute...ugh silly me my heart is pumping like crazy.. I need some rest hmm maybe their is a village close by? I see a cliff not that far away and decide to climb it and have a look of the area..Their must be a village close by.

It may be night but the full moon gives enough light to have a clear view of the area...hmm nothing to see, except a fire...Could it be a camp? Well lets go to their... Slowly and carefull I make my way to the camp, it feels like I am being watched...; Awooooooooooohhhh......Oh great!! Their are wolves in the Area? Before I even manage to make another step I see something black in front of me running from the East to the West.... it dissapears..... I kneel down...trying if I can hear something....'Wraw' Two wolves are attacking from behind...They missed with a hair length, a third one is jumping from behind a tree...I block him with my shild and slash his head with my dagger....Can't confirm the kill cause their are still two left.....I look around and see one of them checking me out with his eyes;..God those eyes they scream kill and murder.....The second wolf is coming for me but a quick shot from my bow finished him with ease..........and I smile;.....oh God am I enjoying this....'Wraw' the last wolf surprise me and bit my arm but I have enough time to react before he can a second time and splatter him with my Hammer...

I rest a minute, I am badly hurt and decide to go on to the camp....it is not that far away... But before I could make a step I hear the sound of an person....'AAAGH!' I ran so fast I can to where the sound came from....Their in the front of my eyes...unbelievable... Can't believe it are those...yes ....that are walking skeletons! ....and their in the front of their feet an dead person....it is an argonian.... I feel rage but I am to badly hurt to go avenge this person... I ask god marcy for this soul and I am going towards the camp...

Finally! I am almost their, Nice, the smell of Bacon is pouring into my noise... I see two man sitting at the campfire and one of them nods to me... it is a young boy maybe 17-18 and decide to sit next to him... The other guy is watching me....he is smiling ...but in a way that makes a young girl very uncomfortable....Oh! A noise behind me! I turn around and see a man with a hammer ready to finish me, he barely miss me and in a reflex I slash my dagger in his neck.... He falls on his knees give me a hatred look and then falls down... The young boy is trembling...he runs away...... the second person meanwhile went to his tent and comes to me with a Longsword.... I jump to him and he blocks my attack...I fall on the ground just in time to see an arrow flying above my head;...The young boy is standing their with a bow....he tried to shoot me!

The second person is trying to give me the finishing blow...but I feel a power inside me....I feel so strong...Before he can strikes me I jump to him and slice his neck with my dagger...I smile...again.....I am enjoying this...'Zoof' another arrow just missed me...I quickly take my bow and see the boy standing behind a tree...'Zoof' I shot him in his foot....He looks to me with eyes that are filled with tears and pain....I shoot him again...Right in his other foot... The pain in his eyes turn to fear but he is making another move and I strike him again and finish him off.... I stand still for a minute and see that the boy is holding a paper in his hands....Was he trying to give it to me? I open the paper.....Two houses are drawn onto it and an arrow with the word treasure is next to it...... I start to cry...I feel horrible...Did I just took a boy's life away? Why did I feel like I was enjoying this fight? How did I become this kind of person?

Here I am sitting at one of the beds at the camp....Just drank three beers...I still feel miserable but I try to catch some sleep...;Slowly I feel like falling asleep.... '...Wolf eyes....'.....I see wolf eyes......My heart is pounding like hell..What is going on with me? I can't breath....it is like my throat is closing....Oh my god;...I see a full moon....And oh my god my body is covered with hair.......I see those wolf eyes again....Please god tell me this is a dream!!! ...

Waah! ....And I woke up;...No hair on my body.....nothing wrong with it..Except a lot of sweat....It was just a horrible dream....I can't stop laughing....How can I dream something this stupid... Turning into wolfes is something people tell to make children scared.... I decide to get up and do some walking...Maybe slept a few hours but I am way to excited to get more sleep.... I wonder how many more people will be wandering through skyrim? Thousands? Millions? Words as GOTY and ten millionseller comes to my mind....I smile and sing aloud

Dovahkiin Dovahkiin
Naal ok zin los vahriin
wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal
ahrk fin norok paal graan
fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin fah hin kogaan mu draal

ahrk fin kel lost prodah
do ved viing ko fin krah
tol fod zeymah win kein meyz fundein
Alduin feyn do jun
kruziik vokun staadnau
voth aan bahlok wah diivon fin lein

:) My first hour in the game!

have the game since monday and all i can say is I LOVE IT. and yes i'm from germany where you get all games earlier if you know the right shops. like in austria and i belive france as well.

crissindahouse said:

have the game since monday and all i can say is I LOVE IT. and yes i'm from germany where you get all games earlier if you know the right shops. like in austria and i belive france as well.

*Is sad* Q_Q i think i need to become friends with shopkeepers LOL xD i envy you. :P

but as long as it isnt about jrpg's, i can live with it.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network

you are from germany? then it shouldn't be a problem for you to get the games earlier!

I can see this game doing really.

I get Oblivion and sort did like the graphics, but realized it was from 2006.

So the gameplay is great.

Wow 5 years for a sequel...

lordmandeep said:
I can see this game doing really.

I get Oblivion and sort did like the graphics, but realized it was from 2006.

So the gameplay is great.

Wow 5 years for a sequel...

Skyrim feels so next gen compared to Oblivion =p.  Recommend you to get it but probably you never want to touch Oblivion again though...

lol not interested in paying 60 dollars to a new game in a franchise. MW3 is the first game I bought at full price in over 3 years. Usually buy games when they are cheap or used.

I usually play the last part to check it out and especially RPG games. They have been suck a hit and miss on the HD consuls.

Looking forward to it IMMENSELY! Getting it straight away on Friday!

As for GOTY?

It's a toss-up between this, Skyward Sword and Xenoblade for me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.