By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - GOTY Skyrim - IT'S HERE

Lostplanet22 said:
Yeah after the failure score of only 93 for Uncharted 3 this is going to win GOTY with ease =p

Honestly can't wait aswell and the game launches everywhere around 09-10 November?

Haha.. lol!!....93 failure score? well...I guess it's a statement you wrote, getting pretty much raged at Gears 3's failure to reach the list.

Around the Network

omg it did what it had to do be better then everything around!

the environments are just insanely impressive. story en quests are nicely set up WOOOOOHHH

the magic and melee combat is a little confusing tho, why swap out your sword if you wanna heal? that didn't need to be done before

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This game is .... WOW!! All of my complaints from Oblivion seemed to be answered. Unique, non-repetitive dungeons; interesting and fun battle system(especially the new magic system); an atmospheric and varying world that doesn't feel condensed; and the quality put into the enemy encounters(Dragons, Trolls, Giants, etc.) Furthermore, I found a love for the lore and main story that I didn't feel in Oblivion. It seems to me as if it took the best of Morrowind, the few great additions brought in Oblivion, and even more great things to make a definitive Open-World RPG. I enjoyed Oblivion, but haven't realized until now that the only reason I enjoyed it was because of the huge variety of mods that made the game heavily customization to your wants and needs. Without the mods, the game seems mediocre when compared to Skyrim. Skyrim has everything I really need it seems, and anything extra would just make an amazing game even more amazing, rather than a good game amazing. My only complaints are things so small they barely matter, such as the menu system being heavily consolized in the PC version, as if they expected you to use an 360 controller.

as i predicted

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.