By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Lets track how much Halo Reach sells due to the 360 Holiday bundle. (Over 10 million!)

Tagged games:

Jexy said:
ZaneWane said:
yo_john117 said:
XanderZane said:
It sold more they GT5. I thought someone was tracking GT5 sales. Has it hit 10 million yet? lol!! It won't make it before 2013.

Of course it sold more than GT5 this week, Reach has a massive bundle helping it.

gran turisomo 5 is part of the platimun collection and cheaper than halo reach

And?

pointing out that platimun collection and cheaper is main driving force behind gran turismo sales

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
XanderZane said:
It sold more they GT5. I thought someone was tracking GT5 sales. Has it hit 10 million yet? lol!! It won't make it before 2013.

Of course it sold more than GT5 this week, Reach has a massive bundle helping it.

But GT5 sold 69k, and reach sold 71k without bundle sales i thought 

man-bear-pig said:
yo_john117 said:
XanderZane said:

But GT5 sold 69k, and reach sold 71k without bundle sales i thought 

Yeah it did.

ZaneWane said:

pointing out that platimun collection and cheaper is main driving force behind gran turismo sales

Oh ok, yeah that's obvious.  I thought you were the original quote there forgetting about the Reach bundle or something.  Nvm.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Updated for the week.

Halo Reach retail sales this week were 39k

Around the Network

OK guys, now don't get pissed when a PS head comes in here and stirs the pot further cause a 360 fan brought up GT.

OT, good for Reach, I've been putting down the MW lately and playing a lot more Reach.....even got a rampage on Team Slayer the other night against some noobs. Man did that feel good, that's how the REALLY good players must feel most of the time.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I came here because of a GT thread post.
Let's start some shit!
First of all, you are all wrong. Second of all, these are all shoddy estimates.
Case closed.
Good day, sirs.

Lol ^

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

keep up good work

Updated for the week.

Halo Reach sold an abysmal 12k or so this week retail.....this game is not getting to 11 million by the looks of things.