By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Lets track how much Halo Reach sells due to the 360 Holiday bundle. (Over 10 million!)

Tagged games:

yo_john117 said:
Updated for the one person that cares

Yo_john117 I care as well. ......Deeply!

Great job on this. I wondered if someone was going to start a thread estimating on how much Halo Reach has sold from the bundle deal.

It's just too bad that the digital sales are difficult to track seeing as how it looks like game purchases may be heading more in that direction. my bet is VGC will eventually be able to track the digital sales in some form or another.

Around the Network
thx1139 said:
Thanks. These sales should be counted. Was one of these done for Alan Wake?

No there wasn't one for Alan Wake but if you want I can edit the OP and do the same for Alan Wake as I'm doing for Reach. I just need to know what game it was bundled with.

Allfreedom99 said:
yo_john117 said:
Updated for the one person that cares

Yo_john117 I care as well. ......Deeply!

Great job on this. I wondered if someone was going to start a thread estimating on how much Halo Reach has sold from the bundle deal.

It's just too bad that the digital sales are difficult to track seeing as how it looks like game purchases may be heading more in that direction. my bet is VGC will eventually be able to track the digital sales in some form or another.

Yeah I'm sure once digital games become more popular than Vgchartz will start tracking them. Heck if you have the right sources tracking digital sales could be easier than tracking the physical copies of games.

So we are 4. Good work.

Hey me too guys so we are 5 now. I find it unfear that they dont track the sales because boviously many buy the bundle because of Halo.

Around the Network

I can't see Reach ever being below Fable 3, so I think those estimates are actually low. unless those are JUST the bundled ones vs the total fable sales.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Thank you for doing this btw, at least the members on this site want to get at least CLOSER to an accurate number.

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

Jexy said:
I can't see Reach ever being below Fable 3, so I think those estimates are actually low. unless those are JUST the bundled ones vs the total fable sales.

Yeah the estimates are just for the digital ones bundled with the Holiday bundle. Halo Reach sold over 40k this week via physical copies. So this week sales would be 145k + 42ish + whatever it sold via digital download (which would probably not be much) = close to 200k altogether this week.

@hasonap: Vgchartz doesn't track the digital sales from bundles because they want to stay consistent, which makes sense. Hopefully one day we'll be able to see digital sales of games here.

yo_john117 said:
Jexy said:

Yeah the estimates are just for the digital ones bundled with the Holiday bundle. Halo Reach sold over 40k this week via physical copies. So this week sales would be 145k + 42ish + whatever it sold via digital download (which would probably not be much) = close to 200k altogether this week.

@hasonap: Vgchartz doesn't track the digital sales from bundles because they want to stay consistent, which makes sense. Hopefully one day we'll be able to see digital sales of games here.

Yeah, I get that, seeing as how we have no clue how much games sell on XBL, but still.  It would be nice.  I mean, the numbers are right there in your face.   Plus some of the excuses were lame.  Because people don't play Digital downloads?  It's not a real game?  WTF?  haha

BOOM!  FACE KICK!

SALES

no, carry on, I read the title wrong

OT: Hope Reach can still hit 10 mill lfietime :