By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I really think that Uncharted 3 is getting the shaft on metacritic

Mr Khan said:
I definitely underestimated Batman as far as the prediction league goes, but with this it seems like i might hit UC3 right on the money

Seriously Khan. After all this time? What's the one thing you should never forget?

You never. Underestimate. The Batman! *KA POW!*

Anywho... yeah... Uncharted is at a 94... that's really really (really) good. Enjoy the game when comes out.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Mr Khan said:
I definitely underestimated Batman as far as the prediction league goes, but with this it seems like i might hit UC3 right on the money

Seriously Khan. After all this time? What's the one thing you should never forget?

You never. Underestimate. The Batman! *KA POW!*

Anywho... yeah... Uncharted is at a 94... that's really really (really) good. Enjoy the game when comes out.

I estimated that Batman would do roughly what he proved capable of doing before (my prediction sits roughly with Arkham Asylum's meta). My mistake was in assuming that Batman can't top himself :P

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Jay520 said:
sales2099 said:
Your kidding..........

One main thing you can set apart 360 fans from PS3 fans is the metascore thing.

With 360 fans, we just are happy if a great exclusive gets above 90. 91, 93, 92......doesn't matter. It achieved the 90+ barrier and is officially a AAA game.

PS3 fans get snippy if their prize of a game gets a low 90 score........

It got above 90. This thread would be appropriate if its getting a 89 right now.

Generalizing is cool!

i dont know how that guy isnt banned by know, he never adds anything to discussions, other than flamebait, and fanboy talking points

yo_john117 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Aldro said:

96 + 94 = 200

I.. don't... what?

What game franchise has had the most release this generation? :P

XD mathematic sk!llz haha

No but really, what exclusive franchise (eg: LBP, GoW, GeoW, Halo, Killzone, MGS, Forza etc) out of the twin HD consoles, did actually have the two recent games score 96 and 94?

I SURE AS HELL KNOW!

UNCHARTED 2 : AMONG THIEVES & UNCHARTED 3 : Drake's Deception

Lol.

trasharmdsister12 said:
Aldro said:

96 + 94 = 200

I.. don't... what?

Exactly. That's 190. So, is under 200. Failure

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Yeah, mid 90's is an atrocious score. An affront to games in general.

The game releases on November 1st. There will be a lot more reviews will which bring the score up.(Hopefully)

You should honestly be slapped for complaining about a game scoring 94-93. That's pretty pathetic.

Aldro said:
yo_john117 said:
trasharmdsister12 said:
Aldro said:

96 + 94 = 200

I.. don't... what?

What game franchise has had the most release this generation? :P

No but really, what exclusive franchise (eg: LBP, GoW, GeoW, Halo, Killzone, MGS, Forza etc) out of the twin HD consoles, did actually have the two recent games score 96 and 94?

I SURE AS HELL KNOW!

Lol.

No games have done that to my knowledge. But i'm sure ME3 will be the second franchise to do something like that.

Oh actually the two Mario games both have 98's so they hold the championship for that.

yo_john117 said:
Aldro said:

I SURE AS HELL KNOW!

Lol.

No games have done that to my knowledge. But i'm sure ME3 will be the second franchise to do something like that.

Oh actually the two Mario games both have 98's so they hold the championship for that.

I think you miss one point.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile