By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN - Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Review!!!

Tagged games:

PullusPardus said:
Areym said:
PullusPardus said:
Overrated series is overrated.

Eh, Not at all. Uncharted series deserves all this praise and more. I don't see how it's overrated. Somebody give me a list for pete's sake!

its very scripted and linear, and has no replay value what-so-ever,and thats only just one thing.

now i don't want to go into the details

i think what you actually mean to say is that it isn't your type of game...

in the same sense that i may find fallout or oblivion to be shitty and boring because i don't favour that game type...

btw "has no replay value what-so-ever"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTgLTrTfqE

what the hell do you call the multiplayer then? or the exploring for treasure?

Around the Network

Only a 10/10??? YOU can't spell ignorant without IGN, this game deserves 12/10!!!

So....Dr. Grass..... you may want to be deciding what you want in my sig soon. :(

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

So IGN are credible again?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
So IGN are credible again?

they still suck ..I didn't read the review (not reading any of them till I play the game) but apparently it's not so well written. the only good news about this is since they are such a popular site the score is good for the games publicity

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

but but is it better than Mass Effect 2?

i can't wait!!!!!

uncharted 3 goty and once again beat gears of war :) plzz don't bash me it's just the truth

as much as i dont like ign they rarely give out 10s. i think the last one was MGS4?? Anyways can't wait for this game!

So after reading the review I'll say, it was so poorly put together. He talks literally nothing about the game. He says they refined the shootings mechanics, but brings up no examples of why. He says they made combat credible, but fails to mention why. The only thing he says is that the game blends cinematography and gameplay together, but mentions nothing of the game. The only thing he might have talked about is the multiplayer, but I personally don't care for it so I didn't read it.