Forums - Sales Discussion - Kinect Software Sales

Around the Network

I'll update sometime in January, to compare how games have done over xmas.

I thought this was released by Microsoft... Then I realised it was something from you!

Good work on the table

You continually create your own bank of resources. It's becoming admirable

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Nice table!

Around the Network

Very well done! Coming from me that means little though because I am the worst!. Is that just one week of sales for the phelps game? I have been interested in it since pbroy added it to the database.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Really nice table, it should be interesting to see what the older titles do, there are pretty much 4 to 5 kinect games releasing every tuesday up till november 15th.

nice list ! Kinect will probably have 8-9 million sellers by the end of the year.... it's doing great.

Freddy77 said:
nice list ! Kinect will probably have 8-9 million sellers by the end of the year.... it's doing great.

Any new games coming out soon that you think will be on that list?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Kinect has done ok in term of sensor sales. But it seems software sales it hasn't done well at all.